Jill in Liz Earle hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just seen Jill Franks in the early morning Liz Earle hour. The blonde hair colour doesn't suit her at all, and looks really odd with her black eyebrows, but her hair definitely has more life and body than it did when she sported dark locks. Whatever she's using to increase the volume has worked, but what a shame she doesn't have her hair cut into a different style - it would take years off her, and that long-hair look really doesn't do her long face any favours at all. I must say it was refreshing that Jill was allowing the guest to actually speak and say her piece, rather than talking over her and interrupting, which most of Q's presenters do as a matter of course.

Last edited:
I think she's been looking lovely lately, I quite like the lighter hair colour and the waves suit her. Personally I think Clare Sutton and Jilly Halliday are the two most in need of a hair cut and restyle. Quite a number of qvc presenters have brows and hair that don't match, imo they don't have to - Jill's not the only one yet seems to attract most comments

I agree about Clare S. She has gloriously thick hair but I think the length makes her face seem too long which I personally think is ageing. I'm not saying that all woman should cut their hair short once they reach a certain age but I think a more 'structured' cut is needed to frame the face.

Everyone will have their own opinion - that's what it's all about - but I don't agree that Jill attracts the most comments on here, DF (just one example) gets just as many, if not more. Clare & Jilly may be in need of an hairstyling update but Jill's hairstyle is by far the least flattering to the face shape she has.
I think she's been looking lovely lately, I quite like the lighter hair colour and the waves suit her. Personally I think Clare Sutton and Jilly Halliday are the two most in need of a hair cut and restyle. Quite a number of qvc presenters have brows and hair that don't match, imo they don't have to - Jill's not the only one yet seems to attract most comments

Yes, possibly because the contrast is most stark in her case. Her eyebrows look like they've been drawn on with a marker pen.

I agree about Clare S. She has gloriously thick hair but I think the length makes her face seem too long which I personally think is ageing. I'm not saying that all woman should cut their hair short once they reach a certain age but I think a more 'structured' cut is needed to frame the face.

Yes, she's got loads of thick hair but I agree there just seems to be too much of it, and the colour is always very brassy looking

Everyone will have their own opinion - that's what it's all about - but I don't agree that Jill attracts the most comments on here, DF (just one example) gets just as many, if not more. Clare & Jilly may be in need of an hairstyling update but Jill's hairstyle is by far the least flattering to the face shape she has.

I still think Jilly Halliday's hairstyle (or lack of) is probably the least flattering. The reference to Jill Franks attracting most comments was specifically relating to her eyebrows, not comments generally. By that I mean several presenters have hair one colour and eyebrows another, but I've only ever come across comments about Jill's brows. Jackie Kabler and Marie Francoise Wolfe spring to mind.

Yes, possibly because the contrast is most stark in her case. Her eyebrows look like they've been drawn on with a marker pen.

I don't think the contrast is that severe. I think it's much more obvious on Jackie Kabler or Marie Francoise Wolff

I don't think the contrast is that severe. I think it's much more obvious on Jackie Kabler or Marie Francoise Wolff

That's right. I saw Kabler last night extolling (in a very insincere way) the benefits of some cushion / pillow thing that looked a little like a decapitated teddy bear. I noticed her voice seems different. It's almost like she has inhaled some helium.

Jackie Kabler is not my fave at all ...the worst one for me ...espeacially when she with Marie Francoise ...so blinking rude ...let the poor girl talk!

Happened to catch Jackie Kabler the other day and her hair looked as though she had had it in bunches at some point , it looked awful.

I don't see Jill Halliday much but i do like her and think she looks nice. Her style of presenting is calm and friendly! Her hair looks fine!

Thought JF's looked awful in the off the shoulder top on the Kim hour but her hair looked ok. JK's hair however needs a complete make over, it looks like old straw.

Just caught a few minutes of the Ruth L and JK show and I see that spaniel ears are soooo last month and it is now the Worzel Gummidge look she is sporting.

Will someone pleeeease give that stupid woman a mirror.

Latest posts

Back