Jill Has A Technical Issue

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
With Qcut, but she is going to put a 10p in the meter.

:mysmilie_486:

:mysmilie_15:

Well she is making a real plonker of herself with Dr P. Dr P is being amazingly tolerant with her. I would have thought JF would have enough sense to work out Dr. P knows more about her own products than JF.

I just switched over at the end of Dr P show, saw who was presenting, and switched over again double quick. I hope she was not saying she uses all her stuff as well as the every other beauty brand that QVC sell?

Psychodermatologist. Another made-up pseudo science!! Quack...!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I just had to turn off. JF was so rude to Dr. P, not letting her get a word in, rambling on explaining the products, stumbling over her words she was ranting so quickly.

Maybe Dr. P. was psychoanalysing JF during that hour. Her conclusions would make interesting reading. :wink:

I bet she cannot LIVE without some overpriced, overhyped peptide serum that will do NOTHING but rake in £90 a bottle! I like the way they always use words and phrases like "targets" fine lines, and "works on" dark circles. What a load of vague, non-committal old claptrap! I am sure Perricone knows more about skincare than JF and Lulu - silly old trout with her time bomb! Wish she would bugger off and get some plastic surgery to make her mouth disappear!

Latest posts

Back