Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As for the people who think the presenters would be their friends.Really?In my opinion the majority wouldn't p*** on any of us if we were on fire!!!

Lol just thinking of what Jim Royle from the Royle Family programme calls Anthony his son lol .....Lanky streak of .....lol
Not that o like that expression but Jim Royle makes me laugh lol

I haven't tuned into QVC for ages hence I've missed Simes annnnnnnnd his moustache. Maybe next he'll be sporting nasal hair so that he may demonstrate a trimmer live on air.

Jill Franks wearing a very nice Kim & Co top in silver - sleeves and a slightly cowl neckline. Cannot tell if she is wearing the infamous bulldog clip at the back. I suspect she will be presenting the Kimmie hour after this current Liz Earle hour. I'm on high alert for a sideways view... just for the clip. How sad is that?

Oh - and just to cap it all - Jill is wearing the only colour which has sold out in all sizes!

And although it's not specifically Jill-related... the one time only on this Kim hour is dire. It looks ghastly on the models and on Carla Laszlo - so no hope for us ordinary mortals. It's got the neckline of a winter pully, but an elbow sleeve... in what looks like an offcut from an old-fashioned sofa cover.

Jill looked nice in that silver top and I loved her silver shoes. She looked well turned out last night, which isn't always the case. I dont suppose the QVC clothes ranges fit a size zero !

Jill Franks wearing a very nice Kim & Co top in silver - sleeves and a slightly cowl neckline. Cannot tell if she is wearing the infamous bulldog clip at the back. I suspect she will be presenting the Kimmie hour after this current Liz Earle hour. I'm on high alert for a sideways view... just for the clip. How sad is that?

Oh - and just to cap it all - Jill is wearing the only colour which has sold out in all sizes!

And although it's not specifically Jill-related... the one time only on this Kim hour is dire. It looks ghastly on the models and on Carla Laszlo - so no hope for us ordinary mortals. It's got the neckline of a winter pully, but an elbow sleeve... in what looks like an offcut from an old-fashioned sofa cover.

She did say that her top was pulled in a bit so yet again anyone who missed her say that would be misled as to how the garment actually fits. I agree that it was silly wearing the colour that had sold out.

I can see why the OTO obviously hadn't sold well at full price and needed to be reduced as it was blooming awful. I too don't get the high neckline with the elbow length sleeves.

I think that grey colour didn't suit Jill she would look much better in something bright. Grey is much more flattering on dark hair than blonde, Katy or Julia could pull it off.

Seriously ? we may think that JF looked 'nice' in that silver top, but would she even consider wearing outside of the studio ? er, no, - not with her sense of 'edgy' style. And yes she did have the bulldog clip in evidence again. I have written to QVC complaining that it gives the buying public an unrealistic expectation of what this would look like, - I have yet to receive a reply.

Seriously ? we may think that JF looked 'nice' in that silver top, but would she even consider wearing outside of the studio ? er, no, - not with her sense of 'edgy' style. And yes she did have the bulldog clip in evidence again. I have written to QVC complaining that it gives the buying public an unrealistic expectation of what this would look like, - I have yet to receive a reply.

And I do doubt if you will get one. Maybe you should post on JFs twitter feed and that should get a response and highlight to her that many people know what lies she tells about sizing and fit, you could ask if the bulldog clips come with the item for stick insects :mysmilie_17:

Sadly T25 I'm not a Twitterer or Facebooker or I would. Shhhhhhh, I still send handwritten notes with those sticky things to put on envelopes, and which disappear down a black hole in a red painted container thats in the wall or stands alone in the street.

Sadly T25 I'm not a Twitterer or Facebooker or I would. Shhhhhhh, I still send handwritten notes with those sticky things to put on envelopes, and which disappear down a black hole in a red painted container thats in the wall or stands alone in the street.

Although I am not on FB occasionally read the Q FB visitor posts and there were several post regarding the bull dog clip on its last outing and it made not a jot of difference which leads me to think FB no longer holds any sway. All the posters got was platitudes followed by the obligatory X. Grr

I watched part of a show she was in last night, and she was talking about taking your own shampoo and hair products away with you, as although hotels have complimentary bottles of shampoo, etc. they are often not very good products to keep your hair nice. All the time she was talking, she was clawing that lank hair away from her face, and it was falling over her eyes as soon as she'd done it, so clawing it away again, and so on. Talk about no self-awareness.

Just noticed that starting tonight and all of next week JF is doing lots of fashions shows so make sure you look out for the famed bulldog clip:mysmilie_17:

Just noticed that starting tonight and all of next week JF is doing lots of fashions shows so make sure you look out for the famed bulldog clip:mysmilie_17:

Well that's utterly ridiculous, isn't it?

I just hope that the bulldog clip will not be used... and that Jill will choose to wear something which is actually in stock! Of course we can expect to get a load of false gushing about the items... while we all know she would have to be forced to wear the vast majority of "fashion" items QVC sell. I would be most amused if they would get her selling some of the footwear. I can't remember when I last saw her doing footwear on QVC... and we know her stratospherically high heels and wedges were not bought on QVC.

Well that's utterly ridiculous, isn't it?

I just hope that the bulldog clip will not be used... and that Jill will choose to wear something which is actually in stock! Of course we can expect to get a load of false gushing about the items... while we all know she would have to be forced to wear the vast majority of "fashion" items QVC sell. I would be most amused if they would get her selling some of the footwear. I can't remember when I last saw her doing footwear on QVC... and we know her stratospherically high heels and wedges were not bought on QVC.
Unlikely as Q sell nothing small enough to fit a size 4/6 so sadly a false impressions are bound to be portrayed.

I watched part of a show she was in last night, and she was talking about taking your own shampoo and hair products away with you, as although hotels have complimentary bottles of shampoo, etc. they are often not very good products to keep your hair nice. All the time she was talking, she was clawing that lank hair away from her face, and it was falling over her eyes as soon as she'd done it, so clawing it away again, and so on. Talk about no self-awareness.

Depends on the hotel. I stayed at a Hilton recently (my employers paid for it, weere it out of my own pocket I'd have stayed at Premier Inn) and they had roman chamomile shampoo and Bvlgari. I take products in small bottles, too.

Latest posts

Back