Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JF is the cruel one, deceiving QVC customers after all, the new ones probably haven't clocked on to her love of absolutely everything, and how absolutely everything works for her, her girlfriends and the people who walk up to her in the street. JF is the cruel one, misrepresenting all those products on the premise that they're the best. Most people work hard for their money and it's not fair to deceive them out of it............and anyway, it's only cruel if it's true, she most certainly is the spit of Iggy Pop and Dave Hill from Slade.

I know it's all meant in good humour but I do hope she doesn't read these threads because she would find them hurtful, poor woman.

I can't help but recall all the times I have seen JF sniggering & tittering into her earpiece as she & whichever childish little turnip was on the other end shared some little private joke, not infrequently at some poor guest's expense! We've even had her caught on camera I seem to recall, making stupid gestures in mockery of some unfortunate guest!

So no, I have no sympathy for her at all.......JF, you're a silly, childish, thick as a plank, fibbing, spiteful twit, you're not remotely stylish or envy inducing & yes, you do look like Iggy Pop!

:mysmilie_849:

Well we all have a mute button and an off button and I liberally use both. I did see five mute minutes of the jewellery hour and five of the Kim hour which followed. My question is why, unlike other presenters Jill wasn't wearing a Kim top in the jewellery hour, knowing Kim was to follow, and then why she had donned a Kim top for the next hour which was nipped in with a giant bulldog clip? I know there is not a pick of flesh on her but the model Cordelia who is another pencil thin woman managed to strut the same top without pins or clips. It fit her well and she actually looked quite good in it. The presenters are allowed to get away with murder and someone needs to rewrite the rule book because wrong signals are coming from our tv sets.

Seems J F aka I P is a bit of a "Wild Child", although why she was carrying that bulldog clip on her clothes as a "Passenger" I just don't know.

Seems J F aka I P is a bit of a "Wild Child", although why she was carrying that bulldog clip on her clothes as a "Passenger" I just don't know.

Well maybe the bulldog clip should be used to clamp her lips together, that was she can no longer lie as I have noticed that she only lies when her lips a moving....

Well we all have a mute button and an off button and I liberally use both. I did see five mute minutes of the jewellery hour and five of the Kim hour which followed. My question is why, unlike other presenters Jill wasn't wearing a Kim top in the jewellery hour, knowing Kim was to follow, and then why she had donned a Kim top for the next hour which was nipped in with a giant bulldog clip? I know there is not a pick of flesh on her but the model Cordelia who is another pencil thin woman managed to strut the same top without pins or clips. It fit her well and she actually looked quite good in it. The presenters are allowed to get away with murder and someone needs to rewrite the rule book because wrong signals are coming from our tv sets.

She wore a polo neck last night that fit like a glove but on the models it was quite loose ...it was only when she turned to pick up a card from behind the stand that you could see quite plainly it was nipped in considerably by a big bull dog clip ...but what made it worse she said she loved it and was going to buy one in every colour as she lives in them all the time!! Its very deceitful to those who are slim giving totally the wrong impression of the fit !!

She wore a polo neck last night that fit like a glove but on the models it was quite loose ...it was only when she turned to pick up a card from behind the stand that you could see quite plainly it was nipped in considerably by a big bull dog clip ...but what made it worse she said she loved it and was going to buy one in every colour as she lives in them all the time!! Its very deceitful to those who are slim giving totally the wrong impression of the fit !!
The woman couldn't lie sraight in bed...

I wonder what size she really is? My Grandaughter is a size 8 but looks healthy Jill just looks like a skeleton in clothing. QVC must have a seamstress who could nip the clothes in for her. So unprofessional !

I wonder what size she really is? My Grandaughter is a size 8 but looks healthy Jill just looks like a skeleton in clothing. QVC must have a seamstress who could nip the clothes in for her. So unprofessional !
Unfortunately that would perpetuate the problem... which is giving the impression garments are more fitted than they actually are. Less observant (and suspicious) customers watching could easily be mislead.

I think we get that QVC fashion isn't really suitable for Jill. And if she is honest, most of it is not her cup of tea. If Jill cannot wear the clothes properly as they are made, and using only proper accessories such as belts or sashes or cummerbunds, perhaps it would be wiser if QVC did not book her to present fashion shows.

I saw that bit of the show. I can't remember seeing her wear anything like that she always wears those tops with one sleeve!

Did she say that? How ridiculous. I had her on mute so missed that gem. She just gives out bad vibes about q's fashion. There was no excuse for the bulldog clip. If Cordelia didn't need it then neither did she. I'm surprised Kim put up with it.

For me there is something cringe worthy about how JF swoons over handbags (she is doing the Modalau @ the moment)They look very nice bags but the details she goes into and the raptures! It's a bag Jill---a bag!

Unfortunately that would perpetuate the problem... which is giving the impression garments are more fitted than they actually are. Less observant (and suspicious) customers watching could easily be mislead.

I think we get that QVC fashion isn't really suitable for Jill. And if she is honest, most of it is not her cup of tea. If Jill cannot wear the clothes properly as they are made, and using only proper accessories such as belts or sashes or cummerbunds, perhaps it would be wiser if QVC did not book her to present fashion shows.

Or the skin care ranges, or the hair product shows, because they clearly don't work on her. I'm not sure what 'look' she is trying to achieve with the straight hair, and unruly side fringe that she continually has to push back behind her ear, but the style simply doesn't suit her ageing face. Sadly everything is 'faux' with her, all the faux gushing of every product she presents, all the faux 'I'm so useless' act when home gadgets are on air, everyone is 'gorgeous or lovely' when referring to them, and the constant glancing at the monitor is a severe irritation.

Jill wouldn't even be a size 8 there is no body fat at all. Catherine H was on the other night and stated that she is a high street 8, she did look good and the clothes hung well on her. If Jill and Catherine stood together Jill would look like a skeleton. Women are supposed to have some some fat on their bones my worry for Jill is that she is laying up health problems for her old age. Please eat Jill.

Jill wouldn't even be a size 8 there is no body fat at all. Catherine H was on the other night and stated that she is a high street 8, she did look good and the clothes hung well on her. If Jill and Catherine stood together Jill would look like a skeleton. Women are supposed to have some some fat on their bones my worry for Jill is that she is laying up health problems for her old age. Please eat Jill.
Sorry to say that when you look at her now she appears to have reached old age. She used to be very pretty. Mind you, if CH is a size 8 I'm a ****** chinaman.

Maybe she's trying to be a size zero, to fit in with all of QVCs American Cousins that sell on QVC like Dolce and Gabanna or Oscar De La Renta, oh sorry I mean Quacker Factory and Duds.

I agree ladies she is looking older. I wonder where she buys her clothing as it's not many stores that sell them that small or in those designs. My leg is about the size of her body !

I tried to watch one of the Cozee home shows yesterday, unfortunately it was Jill presenting so didn't stay long.
Before switching off I heard her say 'you know how I'm always cold' well stop wearing tops without sleeves and only one shoulder then!!!

Latest posts

Back