Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i thought all these years that anne dawson was from southern ireland. in the words of jill franks i need to get a grip

:mysmilie_15: Hilarious - I've been wondering who she reminds me of - you've cracked it! Come on, all together now....."So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun"... well, after all, we're nearly in October, so why not? After all, it's been Christmas since July in Selly Telly Land!

"does yeh granny always tell yeh, that the old ones are the best?"..........er well yes she does actually, she tells me how she absolutely loves everything, yes absolutely everything. :mysmilie_17:

Dear goodness she looks a state tonight doing Kipling show, greasy hair and lots of grey roots showing!

I hadn't seen JF in a while until the other day and thought 'Oh, have I missed something?' Cos she looks skinnier than ever and as if she wears a wig? I genuinely thought that she was ill.
I've never heard that she is, so I'm just guessing that her hair has been oomphed by extensions as it was always easy to see the parting in her hair and now it looks fake.

But skinny...really, really skinny.

Well the pelmets and curtains don't match, dread to even think about the carpet !

Thought Chuntley was particularly bad last night on Real Pie Co. hour, this fake intensity when she gazes into the camera and her slow delivery, whilst scouping up lumps of pie and throwing them in, was such a bore. For me, she's like a female meCharlie.

i dont mind jill franks she makes me laugh. but my three pet hates has to be sara g, simon biagi and catherine h. all three do bore me to tears. sara g is paticularly offensive and quite rude to the guests with her ott enthusiasm and gasping for breath. catherine just tries too hard and it feels uncomfrtable to watch even though she is quite a good presenter. and simon should know better the amount of years he has been presenting his vocabulary is shocking. the same stock phrases over and over again.

Latest posts

Back