Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the bottom line with Jill Franks is that she lies about everything. It's just a sales spiel. She doesn't bother me because I just don't believe a single word she says, so she doesn't wind me up. She has a job to do ie flog us stuff we never thought we needed, and she uses a strategy of claiming to use it/love it/can't live without it even though she loved something else last week, to flog it to us. It probably works too as she's still got a job at QVC so must be meeting her sales targets. I just take her with a massive pinch of salt and just laugh at the crap she spouts, on the rare occasions I watch QVC these days and she happens to be on.

I feel the same. When you listen past the spiel she is actually quite funny, as in laughing at her rather than with her :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I didn't see this but it's good that she can rein it in when necessary.

But overall, I'm afraid JF has gone down even further in my estimation since watching her latest efforts to try and flog the new Nails Inc Mini Try me. The poor manicurist had painted Porchester Square with a pink tip as she was trying to show all colours and variations of looks. Neither the girl or Heather could get a word in edgeways to try to describe all the colours in the set as JF kept repeatedly yapping "take it off, take it off, how dare you paint over Porchester Sq"...thinking she was being hilarious. Maybe once would have been mildly amusing, but after six or seven times my stress-induced-heartburn was so bad I was begging her to shut the naff up! Heather gave up. I reckon after that she's sacrificed a lamb to the God of scheduling in the hope she won't be landed with JF ever again. Self-obsessed bint.

Cant watch her anymore....not since the new telly (not a QVC purchase), I am not allwed to chuck stuff at it

Well Im going to say something nice about her today. She looks far better with her hair up in that style.

There Ive said it. Shall I get my coat?

Oh well never mind, didnt think it was stupendous but better that hanging around her face like a wet fart:tongue:

She has not got a very feminine face,maybe some softness around her face would suit. She should try a yogi wand.

Not being bitchy, but just don't understand how Q can allow JF to appear looking the mess she does in the 3 o'clock hour. I know it must be quite hot in the studio, but tidy yourself up girl! It's supposed to be a BEAUTY day! Just try and look a little presentable.

Sick of hearing her sniffing, she can't help having a cold but take the day off love I don't want to hear you snuffling and snotting!!!

beats me why anyone with such thin hair would have a third of it in a fringe. if the fringe wasn't so heavy, she might have a bit more volume in the rest of it.

Sorry but this woman simply annoys the daylights out of me so I switch off, simple as ...

Sick of hearing her sniffing, she can't help having a cold but take the day off love I don't want to hear you snuffling and snotting!!!

Yes but she's always sniffing & snuffling her way through the shows, sounds like a small piggy hunting for truffles in the forest.....'cept the latter is cute & non-annoying whilst doing so.....! LOL
(Then there's the constant scratching at her head, that's just as bad......if not worse!) :down:

and the constant coughing

LOL Reminds me of that scene from Monty Python's 'Life of Brian'....so.....apart from the sniffing, the snuffling, the itching at her head, the coughing, the never-ending stream of porkies & the constant BS....what has Jill Franks ever done to annoy us?.....! :grin:

She has not got a very feminine face,maybe some softness around her face would suit. She should try a yogi wand.

just browsing the forum..didn't see the hour and haven't seen JF in ages anyway but your comment amused me Bauble..where exactly do you think the Yogi wand would best work - I know what I think.:devil:..!

just browsing the forum..didn't see the hour and haven't seen JF in ages anyway but your comment amused me Bauble..where exactly do you think the Yogi wand would best work - I know what I think.:devil:..!
Ha ha BusyMum, you made me laugh! Just want to give her a new look. Get her to put on a stone in weight, sort her hair and tell her to stop wearing those hideous shoulder revealing chiffon tops she favours. Actually no I couldnt be bothered.

Latest posts

Back