Jill Franks Prai show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
What is up with Jills hair looking really thin on top tonight ,mayb she should try the revitalash hair product she deffo needs it atm :giggle:

Poor old JF, she's not exactly over endowed in the hair department is she? Still, at least it's her own, which is more than can be said for Barbie wigged Prai lady! LOL

Poor old JF, she's not exactly over endowed in the hair department is she? Still, at least it's her own, which is more than can be said for Barbie wigged Prai lady! LOL

Did u not see her raving about philip kingsley elasticizer saying how much it helped the underneath of her hair , i guess they didnt tell her that she can apply it to the top of her hair aswell :giggle:

Aww, poor Franksy, it actually makes me feel kinda grateful seeing her weedy looking crowning glory - I can find plenty to dislike about my own appearance....wonky, broken or just plain fugly but I am at least genetically blessed with masses of thick hair, so am never likely to need PK's offerings myself but it must be a bit of a nightmare trying to constantly make something out of nothing, so that's at least one less thing I have to moan about! lol

She desparately needs a makeover. That fringe just makes the rest of her hair look SO thin. She spouts off enough on the beauty shows about how particular she is about her appearance and just can't live without all her products. So have a bl**dy look in the mirror at your hair you silly woman. :angry: Don't know how she's got the nerve to try to sell stuff to us looking like that.

I just wish she would BOG OFF..... argh... sick of seeing and hearing her. I usually have to have her on mute (along with AY), but I wanted to hear about some products this show. She drove me MAD with constantly saying 'HELLO, HELLO, HELLO - about 15 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!ggrrrrr....

Isnt amica on all the gatineau shows, i thought that was her brand of choice yet shes raving about prai :confused:

If JF has/had an eating disorder(she has always been very thin) or has hormone problems this could well be the cause. A friend has unbelievably fine hair you can see her scalp at the top, yet insists on home colouring it.

Interesting bit here, on another board someone was asking about hair falling out and the use of the spray in dry shampoo Batiste(sp). Over use is said to make your hair thinner according to some. Quite shocked to read that people were using it like 4 times a week!

Would'nt be surprised if she has an eating disorder. It you dont eat then you dont give the body the necessary vitamins it requires, so the skin ages more rapidly, you get hair loss, and nails can suffer too.

The tele puts about 10 lbs on you, so what does JF look like for real? obviously more skinny than she looks to us. Serious cause for concern I would have thought.

I just wish she would BOG OFF..... argh... sick of seeing and hearing her. I usually have to have her on mute (along with AY), but I wanted to hear about some products this show. She drove me MAD with constantly saying 'HELLO, HELLO, HELLO - about 15 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!ggrrrrr....

Touche, just wish she would take the awful Prai lady with her.....

In contrast with all the posters on this thread I usually enjoy Jill's shows. I know she's a bit ditsy and obviously spoilt by her hubby (but why not ?), but I've never heard her being snippy or nasty to a guest or model, unlike some other presenters.

I enjoyed the Prai TSV show, it was gentle and amusing, Jill managed it well and she & the Prai guest were both sensitive to Amika when talking about the decolletage cream.

I know the Prai guest (Is she called Kathy ?) looks and sounds a bit "odd" but I bet she's really good fun on a night out. Doesn't stop me taking her claims with a large dose of salt though, she talks carp !

Give her an Oscar I say. 10 out of 10 for effort. "This body serum is fantastic, unbelievable". Off camera she goes to put some on her décolleté. "Please, please save me one". "Oh no it's sold out".

I can't bear her but she really earns whatever they pay her. Why does she so often wear tops with only one shoulder and sleeve? They just accentuate the fact that she really looks like she suffers from anorexia.

I agree she's very slim, but i don't think she has an eating disorder. She's very keen on her running,

and exercising and i think she writes about eating healthily for some magazine, so i'd say she's

very up on what to eat etc. Thats probably just her body frame

The Prai lady has her own hair I believe.. and her own nose, face, teeth, nails etc... very much like Lulu before the scalpel, I feel.

I would probably advise her from wearing her Chopard Happy Diamonds watch on air... wearing trinkets on a grand scale, can sometimes put people off.

This is the sole reason why I travel in a Trabant Car

Last edited:
Regarding JF. She is one of these individuals who can put a photo of herself today alongside a photo of herself aged ten, and look exactly the same (but with cosmetics & sun damage added)

The other presenter with twin picture would be Jilly Halliday

Latest posts

Back