Jill Franks in the Kitchen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TylerX

Registered Shopper
I think Jill has found her niche presenting the kitchen shows, Shes much more relax and is game for a laugh. shes not afraid to take the mick out of herself unlike many of the others. Seen her do several kitchen shows and it really shows a different side to the normally self obsessed presenter.

I've always liked Jill and have never understood why she gets so much stick.

She's one of my favourite presenters.

Jill did a good cooks essential hour last night with Simon considering she not a domestic goddess in the kitchen.:nod:

I've gotta admit, watching last nights CE show was the first time in about two years when I DIDN'T want to jump in the TV screen & throttle JF, so well done girl. try and keep it up now.

e.g. - When you speak to a 'VIP', you don't say 'You're not worthy', you say, 'We're not worthy'.
It's a little thing, but it annoys the hell out of me.

Maybe for the kitchen hours Jill leaves the guest to speak more and isn't as adamant she knows best, it's her talking bolllox over the beauty guests the annoys me. The cute / ignorant little -isms don't really tip the balance in her favour for me.

Jude xx

I have to agree. I also watched the CE show last night, and managed to sit through the whole thing, even though I usually can't stand her! So well done her :tongue:

Latest posts

Back