Jill Franks Fringe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no we don't have to...and the thread is actually about Jill's fringe, which is something she could change, and should, imo! I have a fringe too, I'm not against them, but last time I saw Jill she looked like an Olde English Sheepdog with hers!

Phew! I thought you were insulting BusyLizzie's avatar for a minute, then I remembered she has a bearded collie!

Close though...:happy:

I am neither for or against JF, but when I switched on to the qvc 10oclock hour last night, I thought how healthy her hair looked, fringes long or short don't seem to bother me ...:grin:

Without a fringe I look like a Wanted poster..mine isn't much of one really, a few feathery strands, but it softens my somewhat stern hairline - I wear specs all the time so the sheepdog fringe is definitely a no-no for me! You're right Kathy, Jill's hair (caught a few moments last night) does look healthy & glossy, and the colour is good. But the fringe should be trimmed!

I want to know why she is constantly scratching her head and then wiping her nose on her hand, doesn't make good viewing.

I want to know why she is constantly scratching her head and then wiping her nose on her hand, doesn't make good viewing.

I noticed that last night, had QVC on in background, 10pm show I think it was and everytime I turned round she was doing either of those and if it wasn't that she was flicking her fringe!!

Or is attached to their eyelashes and twitches when they blink. I have a fringe atm but it has to be clean, never greasy!

J xx

i like fringes but the eyelash/blinking thing i can't even look at the person - that presenter woman, gaby somebody is the worst.

vote for worst ever fringe from me goes to wotshername on ideal world - on the odd occasion i peek in, all i see is this massive fringe staring back at me - can't even see her eyes.

i thought JF's fringe was clipped on?

anyone seen the qcut ad caught it last night JF rushing out the door "we all have busy lives etc etc" her hair's up and i think it looks ok with the fringe

anyone seen the qcut ad caught it last night JF rushing out the door "we all have busy lives etc etc" her hair's up and i think it looks ok with the fringe

Going shopping, having nails done, lunch with john barrowman, facial, more shopping...busy busy busy

When JF came back after her holiday, I thought she'd had hair extensions. I couldn't see her ears poking through as usual. Not OTT extensions, but a 'little enhancement', shall we say. May explain the fuller fringe and itchies/scratchies!?!

Whilst we are on the subject of fringes, I am watching the football on tv and this guy called Gervinho just came on. Well that's what you call a weird fringe:wonder:

I thought I would google him to see if it was always like this and found that his HAIR has its own face book page lol. Sorry I can't do links.

When JF came back after her holiday, I thought she'd had hair extensions. I couldn't see her ears poking through as usual. Not OTT extensions, but a 'little enhancement', shall we say. May explain the fuller fringe and itchies/scratchies!?!

Came back from holiday?? :sad: I thought (hoped) she was due to go soon.

Last edited:
Along with the very noticeable makeup line ..AY said she is going to glam her up later with eyeliner perhaps she can sort her foundation colour out at the same time
Fiona's makeup is so unprofessional today like she hasn't got a clue, like that teeneger Amy from Emmerdale.

Latest posts

Back