Jill Franks can't live without....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
It's in black and white now. I was browsing through some Liz Earle and came across item 225351 and was surprised to read that QVC presenter JF can't live without this. Why single that item out for a special mention? There are so many things she can't live without that I don't know how she manages to leave home.

Liz fans might like to check out her website. There's a great offer this month on essentials including 50% extra cleanse and polish and free p&p. Beats good old qvc hands down.

I was watching last night and JF said that the Clarisonic Opal is her desert island product.....how many is that now?!

I've always thought this about Alison Young - she'd need a cargo ship to ship in her desert island products. I can imagine her being stranded and sending SOS signals to a passing cruise line only to ask if they had any Elemis on board if she caught their attention.

Jill Franks can't live without:

- Ojon, Philip Kingsley (wish she would use the itchy, flaky scalp stuff), Richard Ward, Percy & Reed
- Perricone No Foundation, Mally, New CID, Bobbi Brown foundations
- Every single lip gloss in the QVC inventory plus her litre size bottle of Nails Inc Porchester Square (just made that one up but probably true
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, Mally blush and anything that makes her look like a polished apple

She said last night that she loved Karcher and has, and used, their steam cleaner. Apparently 'Larry' tweeted in that is him that uses it but she said that is so not true!!!!

She said last night that she loved Karcher and has, and used, their steam cleaner. Apparently 'Larry' tweeted in that is him that uses it but she said that is so not true!!!!

My money's on Larry's version of events.....!:wonder: :nod:

Jill Franks can't live without:

- Ojon, Philip Kingsley (wish she would use the itchy, flaky scalp stuff), Richard Ward, Percy & Reed
- Perricone No Foundation, Mally, New CID, Bobbi Brown foundations
- Every single lip gloss in the QVC inventory plus her litre size bottle of Nails Inc Porchester Square (just made that one up but probably true
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, Mally blush and anything that makes her look like a polished apple

Spot on Tootie! I really hope the daft woman reads your post because it might make her wake up and see how ridiculous she sounds. Mind you, as BB pointed out, she is good entertainment value isn't she?

Latest posts

Back