Jill Franks Appreciation thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know people on here don't like Jill Franks. I think Jill is a lovely, funny and caring person. A friend of a friend who knows Jill said she is absolutely lovely. A very genuine and thoughtful Lady. Jill gets a lot of stick on here. I would be very hurt and upset if I read all the nasty comments made if i were Gill :happy:

My thoughts exactly, thanks for posting. I enjoy her chatty, girl'sy presentation style with no airs and graces and I was very annoyed to see her criticised so severely and out of all proportion on that facebook thread.

Its probably BECAUSE of that Facebook thread that she HAS cut down on all the amaaaaaziiiings and "have to have this" comments.

No doubt in our working life we have all had the "Can I have a word" moment from the boss, so why should tv presenters be any different.

Whatever, its appeared to have worked because the change is quite noticeable - for the better.

I thought she was great last week on the wiggles show with Ken Paves,they looked like they had a right old laugh.
I like her.

Does she

Ever eat??!! I don't think she should present clothes fashion because she is sooo scrawny and anorexic looking. I don't like her presenting style either, for some reason she thinks she looks good being that thin and yet telling people she promotes fitness!..Sorry just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back