Jiffy bag arrived with NO item in it!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikkidolphinangel

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone,

I've just opened my parcel that has arrived rather quickly, it was only shipped on Monday!

Anyway i ordered this brush set as i love brushes and these looked really good, even Alison was raving about them! -

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.432297/walk.yah.UKHB-U073

But the jiffy bag was empty, still sealed and empty! Oh apart from a TV Guide.

How can someone not notice that a set of brushes are not flat and weight-less?

Has this happened to anyone else?

What have QVC done about it? Im worried they wont believe me. I've had a necklace that never arrived but never an empty envelope.

Just ring them and let them know. I've never had a problem getting them to sort things, it's just the trouble involved is irritating.

Hiya,
This also happened to my friend a couple of weeks ago. New cardboard type envelope packaging but no jewellery. She rang CS no problems all sorted.
Good luck!

Hiya,
This also happened to my friend a couple of weeks ago. New cardboard type envelope packaging but no jewellery. She rang CS no problems all sorted.
Good luck!

thought I had a touch of amnesia when I saw this post as I couldnt remember posting it then realised its another sugarplum, with a space! Hello namesake

Hiya,
Good luck!

Same as me with a Lola Rose bracelet! They were very good and replaced it quickly in an ordinary padded envelope but I have to send the box back for examination (still waiting for their pre-paid jiffy bag tho.)

Its really nice to see this post on here. I had a similar experience yesterday, QVC sent me my Poggi Paris bow necklace in a cardboard type packaging and there were no ends! All that arrived was the TV guide and my recepit..how charming?

Its so annoying when this happens as the necklace was a last click item..Imagine if the stock was no longer available? Lucky for me the stock is available but I haven't called CS yet as I am too scared. Two Buter & Wilson brooches didn't arrive a few weeks ago and the order was worth £124, one brooch then went into sale, which I bought again (luckily) so that mum could have it for Christmas. Its also happened on a few other items throughout the year, but more so lately.

When I do speak to CS they are friendly initially, its when they call you up to ask if the item still has not arrived would I like a refund/replacement thats when they get frosty...For the price they charge on postage, perhaps they ought to send out the items recorded delivery!...stupid QVC

Rant over!

A few years ago I ordered a Smashbox make-up set. The box it arrived it wasnt' taped up and when I opened it all that was inside was the make-up bag ... no make-up. When I called, QVC immediately offered me replacement items or a return label and refund, so you should be okay.

Good luck!

thought I had a touch of amnesia when I saw this post as I couldnt remember posting it then realised its another sugarplum, with a space! Hello namesake

Well, hello sugarplum!
I'll probably more of a treacle pudding by the new year if I carry on eating all these christmas treats! x

I have phoned CS and explained the situation. He said he was very sorry and would be sending me a "bag" so i can post the jiffy bag and invoice back to them - with a paid label!

He asked if i wanted another sent as that can be done quickly for me (?!) but i decided to go for a refund as it was a present.

So just got to wait for this "bag" to arrive then hopefully when they get it back i can have a refund. Hope it doesnt take too long to sort out.

How daft, you'd think it would cost them more to have the bag and invoice sent back and what does that prove? I think the refund should be forthcoming now. Same thing happened to Jacaranda with some jewellery fairly recently.

How daft, you'd think it would cost them more to have the bag and invoice sent back and what does that prove? I think the refund should be forthcoming now. Same thing happened to Jacaranda with some jewellery fairly recently.

I think they ask for the packaging back so they can identify who did the packing ???

I've just looked on the jiffy bag and there is no sticker or anything with an item number on it. The only thing is my invoice stuck on the front. I remember other items having some sort of sticker on. Maybe as it has no markings on it it just got caught up in a wrong pile or something?

Latest posts

Back