JF- such a girlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
I am sooooo sick of hearing JF say she doesn't do cooking/gardening/cleaning etc yet she is gushing about kitchen equipment and how fabulous it is. How the hell would she know, as she never uses it! She really gets on my t-ts.:angry:

Oh dear!
Q overload I fear lol

No, not Q overload, Minim, just JF. I don't know why but she is annoying me more than usual tonight. Maybe because we've had quite a long break from her and her return has highlighted just how annoying she really is! Wish she had stayed in Florida.

Cant wait for the old girly girl to start with the hot flushes, must be anytime shortly.................

I think that Jill Franks is easily one of the worst if not the worst presenter on QVC. It is all about her and not about the product or the guest. "I" this and "I" that; her unwanted fashion advice and insights into her own life style all reveal that she has no idea what her role is at QVC and all of these things serve to distance her from the client/viewer/shopper. I am sure that she is a very pleasant woman in real life but she is wrong for the job.

I was thinking from our viewing point of view, especially if I'm having my lunch!

Ah! So you are not a spoilsport when she is off air then dripping past herself. Then again she can fill us in on the antipers/deod that she just loves, loves, loves! It'll be shoulderless tops then.

Oh blinkin eck....looks like she's overdone the Liz Earle body scrub ....

1834.jpg

Look, this bitching about JFK is bordering on the online bullying! I assume you are all grown ups not thirteen years old! No doubt my comment will make me unpopular but I don't give a sh*t. I really don't care about the individual presenters on QVC, they are not the reason I choose to buy or not. Not do I mind a bit of banter, joking about the presenters is fine, I am sure many of them have a sense of humour, but the threads about poor Jill and Carmel are distasteful, juvenile and not funny.

JFK? Who the hell typed that? QVC had better stop selling these blinkin Apple products.

Love it Lottie, I think she's just on soo much at the moment, she was annoying me too 'in the kitchen' saying her hubbie would like the deserts and turning her nose up at anything remotely non healthy, I wouldn't mind but she doesn't look like the picture of health! Her poor hubbie she said she'd rather go running than cook..and I believe her, how boring she must be to live with. Unless that it, she actually eats real food and is fibbing.

I did attempt juicing once but decided I'd rather just eat the fruit!

ps sorry for the 'bitching' and I am juvenile

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back