JF on OPI Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
We all know Jill Franks is obsessed with a certain Nails Inc polish but OMG she is being so rude on the OPI show she is presenting just now!!!

JF said that Sian did her nails but she is sitting there and keeps putting her hands between her legs and trying to pull her sleeves over her hands!! :mysmilie_51:

It is so obvious she is trying to hide her hands as she looks so awkward as she naturally talks with her hands a lot!!

Last edited:
Oh for heavens sake!!! She really is so thick & incredibly rude to do an OPI hour wearing Nails Inc. She should be disciplined IMO or better still sack her !

She looked like she was wearing one of the colours in the OPI set on earlier ( the one in the same set as Lincoln Park). She held her hand next to the bottle and it was the same colour.

Oh for heavens sake!!! She really is so thick & incredibly rude to do an OPI hour wearing Nails Inc. She should be disciplined IMO or better still sack her !

No no, she is wearing an OPI colour, Sian did it for her but she is being so rude by hiding her hands, like she doesn't want them to be seen with anything but her usual colour!

She is there to model the product, whether she personally likes it or not is unimportant :dull:. She uses her time on air to rabbit about what she likes and doesnt like nonstop.

OMG... how petty can you get and how rude of her. WHY, WHY, WHY do QVC have to keep her employed......
QVC........ if you read this. PLEASE GET RID OF HER.............:angry:

OMG does she even realise she is doing it? Her hands are either between her knees, or fingers turned downwards or hidden in her hair, or her sleeves (yes sleeves!) are pulled down to cover her hands as much as possible. I thought "naaaah" Sazza until I saw it for myself.

Body language is very powerful but can a person be so attached to. The type of nail polish they wear?

Oh I see. But she is acting very oddly & it does come across as being quite rude. How does she constantly get away with this behaviour ? She is rude to the guests regularly.

QVC we are SICK of her !!! GET RID

She should give as much consideration to the rest of her appearance. Maybe take a leaf out of Kathys book with regards to a wig?

I only turned over half way through when I was reading these posts and there was nothing in what she said, but her body language was very revealing. She seemed to be going through the motions with the words but couldn't match it with warmth or actions. The guest was lovely and very professional not revealing what she clearly must have been feeling. The final moments as they said their goodbyes was awful - guest genuinely smiling body turned towards JF and JF's body pointed straight forwards at a right angle not meeting the guests eye.

How not to be a Q presenter...

I think its very unkind to call someone thick and I've never heard her being rude to someone.

I have definitely seen her being incredibly rude to a guest. It was on one of the craft shows, quite some time back, a lovely American lady, not sure if it was We R Memory Keepers. Jill was really rude, constantly interrupting and speaking over the guest. It was embarrassing to watch and I really haven't enjoyed her presentations since then. Incidentally, I haven't seen the guest since, which is a shame as she was very informative given the chance to speak. I wish I could remember her name.

Yer it's clear she doesn't know (or probably like OPI). I laughed at loud when they had on the colour sets collections (greys / pinks etc etc) and she went on and on about how the greys were for her and esp. the one from the Germany collection (nein, nein, nein ok fine) and how much she liked it etc, Then the very next collection was the 10 minis which includes nein, nein, nein and she said "Oh I'm looking forward to seeing that grey" - felt so sorry for Lisa - not much you can say to that - proper numpty,
Also I'm sure she said the OTO hold sold out - i've just ordered it on line now - can't resist an OPI!!

She was falling over backwards on the Bibi hour saying how much she loved every piece, i think she was after a few freebies.

JF has just made a remark about her present nail colour on the L'Occitane TSV show. Waving her hands around and saying people are commenting that she is not wearing her usual Porchester Square and how much she misses it too. She wanted to reassure people that her present colour would be gone by tomorrow or Monday. What is wrong with her? Does she really think anyone cares? Maybe she thinks the claw hands don't look as attractive in the OPI !!!

Jill sweetie, you are paid to present the show. Do it with humour and a bit of grace(even if you are not a fan of the product), its only an hour of your day.

I am sure the OPI ladies know fine well she is a fan of Nails Inc, so what? Are they going to flog JF on air for it, don't think so.

Oh, quickie for fans of the Bond collection kits are popping up in TKMaxx at the moment. I got On Her Majesty's Secret Service(not in TKMaxx), local hair salon at 35% off.

Who wears only one nail colour all the time? Ok my late mum only had 2 or 3 virtually identical polishes and wore for special occasions but it's odd to be so commited to one shade from one brand! I watched the OPI I'd recorded on Sky+ and it was embarrassing! OPI should insist Franks never presents for them again. So unprofessional!

I'll check out TK locally Donna thanks for the tip

Jude xx

I wonder if Jills behaviour is due to the fact that she probably doesnt need her job and depend on it to survive and as such just views it as her way of having something(pretty pleasant on the whole probably) to fill her time and have a social chit chat about herself. I have no idea.

I thought the polish she was wearing looked fab. I like Porchester Square but that made a nice change.

I only saw her on the Bibi hour and she wasn't hiding her hands at all.

I certainly have a favourite polish but I do wear others and most of the time I just wear clear on my fingernails.

Latest posts

Back