JF HAIR ---B&W Show 8pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her outfit is not to my taste, but I thought her hairstyle suited her and was a good look ~ nice to see her experimenting with styles. It's easy to get stuck in a rut and when you're older with long hair it's not always particularly flattering to have it just hanging round your face.

Exactly how does QVC believe this promote sales? Who aspires to look like this (apart from Kitee)? Can the buyers not see what we see? I can't think of a single occasion where I could dress like that with a hairdo like that without people thinking I'd lost the plot. The guest presenters seem to be quite stylishly dressed in their own clothes, I just don't understand why QVC can't get their act together with putting 'looks' together for their presenters. When ever I see anything remotely stylish it's always the presenters own clothes not a QVC item.

I actually thought she looked ok, and for the over the top range of B&W almost perfect. But I do not think that I get influenced by what a presenter wears for me to buy something? I think other factors are involved too.
And judging by what QVC presents as fashion I am not sure that they are the right people to put a look together for the presenters :devil::devil:

it's true then that what comes around goes around - my cousin sported this style in the 60s and she had glorious thick red hair and it looked good. Sorry but I don't think it suits Jill...nor does the top she's wearing, it looks like her big sister's...

but what about that fright she's wearing??? is it from the b&w hour or is there a bald peacock in battersea somewhere?:confused:
Oi!! I've got that top!! :mysmilie_503:

I am sure I once saw Kat Moon sporting one of those B and W sequin tops in an episode of Eastenders, need I say more? As for Jill's hair, I thought it was a wig, one of those Ken Parves efforts.............
Imo her barnet (plus anything else that was shoved into it) looked lovely and really suited her and I LOVE B&W sequinned tops, probably cos I have several of them, including the fab skull one. :tongue:

Oi!! I've got that top!! :mysmilie_503:

Imo her barnet (plus anything else that was shoved into it) looked lovely and really suited her and I LOVE B&W sequinned tops, probably cos I have several of them, including the fab skull one. :tongue:

Reminded me of a joke I heard a long time ago
My mother is a lollipop lady
Tall and thin with a sticky head
She gave me one of the best laughs I have had in a long time
As for the items in the hour, over hyped tat IMO :puke:

Latest posts

Back