JF and the Barrowman hair products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Yesterday she was on with John Barrowman flogging his HER products. She claimed she can't live without the miracle powder and everyone comments on how much volume she now has. He put some in her hair on air (she purposely hadn't put it in) and yes her hair definitely had volume. She looooovvvved it apparently.

What doesn't add up is that now she's on with Yankee Candles and her hair is, as usual, like rats' tails. Awwww did JB take all the miracle powder with him I wonder, or was she talking complete b*llocks and she hates it looking like a 70s throwback?

MyOH noticed that when she was doing the Bibi launch, she bent her head and had about 6 inches of grey roots, which must have been bad if he noticed it. The next day her hair was quite a bit darker but today lighter. Now either it is our telly or she spends a lot of time at the hairdresser!!

I saw him put it on her hair and thought she looked like a scare crow, it looked a right mess

I've used the Aveda one too and Tresemme do one which is a lot cheaper. They make your hair feel like dead grass.

Latest posts

Back