Jemma Kidd makeup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I flicked onto the Jemma Kidd makeup hour this p.m and I can't say it 'grabs me'It just doesn't look appealing either colours or textures.Any feedback from anyone who has tried these items?The 'model' that Jemma is working on has a very strange staring look, quite unnerved me! In fact none of them look very happy.Back to scrubbing the kitchen floor for me.

I think you'll find that as the steam rises from the floor it will open your pores allowing grime to escape

No idea about her products as after 5 mins I find myself yawning, to me JK comes across as having the personality of driftwood.

I've got the lip and cheek tint. It gives a lovely natural colour to your lips and I put lipgloss on top. It's a red liquid in a roller ball, so really easy to apply and will last for ages.

I wouldn't say it stays on though as they tried to lead us to believe. Jill F put some on her hand, let it dry and then tried to rub it off. It didn't come off of course but then it wouldn't because there was no moisture there, when eating or drinking.

None of the range grabs me either, though I have a dear friend who loves a lot of her stuff and her skin/make up always look immaculate.

I had one of her lip glosses to try and it was very nice indeed, long lasting and a pretty, natural colour - but it just didn't tempt me enough to try anything else in the range.

I checked some of the reviews for some products - and nothing got good reviews so I drew the conclusion that it must be a bit mediocre.

The thing that bothered me were the mascara before and afters.

I've tried most of the Jemma Kidd range, and I find it good for a natural look on ageing skin, and she has several good problem solvers. (I'm not in love with her eyeshadows and mascaras though.)

I'm a mascara queen. I take a solid five minutes every day to do my lashes with curling combing, lash primer, two or three coats of mascara and combing inbetween the coats.

I have tried both of the mascaras in question yesterday and I have difficulty believing that those models didn't have lash inserts in their outer corner for the "after" shot.

If her backstage make up artist did that with those products then I would love to see an on air demonstration because he's clearly waaay better at it than me.

I forgot to say that I did like one of the JK mascars that came in Stage Black. Plush I think they called it.

She strikes me as a rather dull lady with a dull range of products:yawn:

The thing that bothered me were the mascara before and afters.

I've tried most of the Jemma Kidd range, and I find it good for a natural look on ageing skin, and she has several good problem solvers. (I'm not in love with her eyeshadows and mascaras though.)

I'm a mascara queen. I take a solid five minutes every day to do my lashes with curling combing, lash primer, two or three coats of mascara and combing inbetween the coats.

I have tried both of the mascaras in question yesterday and I have difficulty believing that those models didn't have lash inserts in their outer corner for the "after" shot.

If her backstage make up artist did that with those products then I would love to see an on air demonstration because he's clearly waaay better at it than me.

I am convinced they used lash inserts/falsies yesterday - one of the models had a distinct length of false eyelash on the outer corners of her eyes - they were way longer than the rest of the lashes, and there is no mascara in the world that could give you that kind of length and thickness...so I would definitely agree with you there...:happy:

Latest posts

Back