Jay Manuel Make-up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I see the before and after photos from the JM demonstrations I always think the after pics look like Lily Savage.

What is the philosophy behind Jay Manuel Beauty?
Beauty is deeply personal, but surprisingly public! These days everyone “filters” a photo before posting them to the world. I created “Filter Finish Collection” makeup to empower women so they can project their true self to the world filter free.

!!!!!! really?

This make up just looks so heavy, I can't imagine it allowing your skin to breathe very well.The models looked beyond caked, I thought this look went out in the 80's?

But it all looks SO natural!

866369c1946d8e65bfccf015be977e3a.jpg

And I can't stand that Jay Manuel! How fake and plastic does he look? He looks like Barbie's boyfriend, Ken!

Trouble with Jay is, he works in the modelling and tv work arena. So of course the make up is aimed at under flash lightening etc. Also with models hit 25 and you are usually over the hill, a few Kate Moss is one is still doing campaign work for the big companies in her 40s. So I will say his stuff is not for normal women, he just cannot get the less is more look when doing the tv live demos.

Because he was on America's Next Top Model for years QVC leapt to get him on here, a name for anyone watching the show over the years will jump to buy. Well apart for me of course, who admits when she heard he was coming was interested. Then saw the first TSV and walked away quickly. Like the certain so called beauty bloggers to worship and scream how exciting and wonderful every product he has is. When you got the normal woman who bought and found it is really the emperor's new clothes. Hype Hype!!!

And I can't stand that Jay Manuel! How fake and plastic does he look? He looks like Barbie's boyfriend, Ken!

That's who reminds me of! :mysmilie_14:
Seriously, this make up is only suited to the catwalks and even then I still think it looks far to heavy and unnatural looking! What's wrong with some BB or CC cream and a little blusher, works for me? :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back