James Read - Argh!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
I need to rant...........:mysmilie_51:

Tuned into QVC this morning as I do each morning (to enter the competition) and who was there AGAIN? yep, James 'I love me' Read..... this guy seems to be on more than some of the presenters....does he never go home!

Anyway, within a couple of seconds, off he goes again with his constant flirting and leering glances. Poor Dale this time, he even suggestively sat on his lap.... this guy has no shame. If he is not flirting with the presenters i.e., the guys, then he asks all the female presenters if they have any 'hot' Sons (he made poor Kathy Tayler blush the other week). He is always making suggestive comments too. And this is in between mentioning celebrities he deals with all the time.

This guy needs a VERY cold shower before he goes onto air each time I think, he is like a 'dog in heat'

btw.... I have NO problem with the fact that he is gay, I would feel the same way if it was a female acting like this.

Apparently Olivia Coleman, the amazing actress from Broadchurch, loves his products.

It doesn't matter the sex of the person it is just not acceptable to make another person uncomfortable especially in the workplace which is after all what Q is. Do these people never read the papers or the news???

JF can be as bad.

Latest posts

Back