James lakeland fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Now I know there are viewers who rely on Q for shopping because they rarely leave the house - well, after seeing the prices of this 'fashion designer', it would be cheaper to hire a limo to Tesco's than buy a pair of this guy's leggings for £78 !!!!! or a maxi at £150 !!!!

The measurements on-line are non-existant, EXCEPT for one item which has the size 20 at a bust of 44 and hips at 44 - hmmmmmm............... give it a few weeks and they will be taking a tenner off for Clearance Price.

There are upmarket catalogues whose prices are equal to these (Gray & Osborne spring to mind), and their quality is beyond compare, so if I wanted to spend this sort of money without leaving the house then I would buy from a company like this - who send out their goods wrapped in tissue paper and in a box, rather than a plastic bag and arrived all crumpled up !

Now I know there are viewers who rely on Q for shopping because they rarely leave the house - well, after seeing the prices of this 'fashion designer', it would be cheaper to hire a limo to Tesco's than buy a pair of this guy's leggings for £78 !!!!! or a maxi at £150 !!!!

The measurements on-line are non-existant, EXCEPT for one item which has the size 20 at a bust of 44 and hips at 44 - hmmmmmm............... give it a few weeks and they will be taking a tenner off for Clearance Price.

There are upmarket catalogues whose prices are equal to these (Gray & Osborne spring to mind), and their quality is beyond compare, so if I wanted to spend this sort of money without leaving the house then I would buy from a company like this - who send out their goods wrapped in tissue paper and in a box, rather than a plastic bag and arrived all crumpled up !

There were a couple of things I really liked but were waaaay too expensive! Q must think we are all loaded!!

Thought it was one of the least nasty clothes ranges that Q does. Overpriced, of course, but not as terrible as the usual fare.

I was watching with a friend and she pointed out that the inches of the sizes varied throughout the range. I also note he was vague about fibre content except one which he emphasized was real silk.

I also thought this range was very expensive and the quality did not warrant the price. Not for me I'm afraid.

Another 'designer brand' at qvc. Probably very well made and designed and leading us to think we're buying into a luxury brand but they are charging us a fortune for garments using the cheapest of fabrics polyester. Therefore, profit margins are huge!!! It's not just qvc it's also happening in the 'dreaded' high street. Don't get me wrong there is a place for polyester e.g. fleeces, raincoats etc, we all have different needs and choices.

Latest posts

Back