Jacky Kennedy Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

I'm just curious to know if anyone has ever had to deal with a broken item from the Camrose and Kross Kennedy collection outside of the time that QVC take responsibility for it? Were you able to get your item repaired or replaced? I have a pair of the round sunglasses, which I love. I put them away in their case over the winter months and recently took them out to wear but was disappointed to see that the frame had cracked. I don't know how that happened as they've not even been worn that much. I have email both C&K and QVC asking for advice but I've not had responses from either. I'm just hoping that they will be covered under the 3 year guarantee it says they have. I noticed he'll be on air soon; what do you think the odds will be of me being able to mention it to him in air? I'll be cut off quickly, I'm sure! Ouch. I wonder if I'll get a quick response if I try on Facebook?

Facebook definitely. But leave it til just before the show so a) they may have to address it on air as many buyers would have seen it before watching and they will want to encourage sales not hinder them; and b) they won't have enough time to remove the post for damage limitation!

The easiest way is to order the same pair of glasses and when they arrive, call QVC to say that the frame of the sun glasses they sent to you was cracked - they will send you a pre-paid label and refund all the money as the item they sent to you was faulty, but you didn't hear it from me :) Good luck. I have the same round pair of JK sun glasses and sent them back to QVC because the lenses started to wear off outside of the guarantee.

I never thought of that. This place is great!

I hope they won't know who I am though :D

That's really naughty!!! But who am I to judge when I benefitted from a replacement Clarisonic with some brush heads that I had used so what was the point of returning those....

Latest posts

Back