Jackies Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The bit I seen was as if she was trying to go for that edgy Bob style, the one that's high at the back that slants longer towards the front to a sharp point but because it's thick and not layered it just looks odd, also the mish mash of different shades of white/yellow means it doesn't know what colour it wants to be.

I have not seen but I did think a couple of years ago that QVC were encouraging the presenters to grow their had as few were doing at the time!

The short style she had was perfect suited her a few shades darker though would have freshened it up and improved the condition too probably.

it looked too stiff with whatever she was using in the past this just looks daft too. she needs to grow it and cut it short but with a bit of movement less gel haispray and it will look fine

Why does QVC seem to have to mould all their female presenters into longer hairstyles? What on earth is wrong with having people with different hair lengths? Given the time warp that QVC seems to occupy it can hardly be to ensure their presenters are at the cutting edge of fashion in hairstyles.

I've thought this for ages MML, the phenomenon is not restricted to Q, look at all the news channels and tv presenters - they've all gone down the Kate 'swishy' hair route. Even the young girls I see walking home from school (never up early enough to see them GOING to school) ALL have shoulder or down their back length hair. Whatever happened to shorter styles ? they appear to be consigned to the historical dustbin.

If you thought it was bad last night you should have seen it the day she had those long "ears" crimped. I thought she was auditioning for the part of Rowlf from the Muppets.
It was very false looking previously but now she just looks ridiculious. It is no fashion style I’ve come across in mags – What in God’s name is she thinking when she looks in the mirror.
Get a grip woman!

Nothing to do with the dreadful hair, but Jackie is really irritating me on the "new look" lunchtime show. She just comes across as trying too hard all the time, she is not a natural at this telly selling.

I just hope she didn't pay for those extensions and they were a freebie. At least she can cut them out. I guess she is just trying out a different look as she had her previous style for years. To me though a short style with an updated colour would be much more flattering.

I have just seen Jackie for the first time in days,and imo her hair looks awful. I always thought the short edgy style suited her.
Last time I saw JF she had her hair curled, I didn't think much to that either....

I really like Jackie but her hair has always looked like straw. It's now just longer straw. Like most of the bleach blondes she'd do better to get back to a more natural colour and allow a bit of recovery to the texture.

I really like Jackie but her hair has always looked like straw. It's now just longer straw. Like most of the bleach blondes she'd do better to get back to a more natural colour and allow a bit of recovery to the texture.

Must be some good hair care she could use. Prefer Jackie to most others have to say! :mysmilie_8:

Well she's only just turned 50 … but I'm not sure, these days, such 'rules' really apply.

I don't think they do .I still have my hair coloured and I'm older that Jackie but I must admit I don't like to let the colour build up to be too blonde and straw like .

I have tried growing out the grey but gave up.Jackie looks as though she may have some silver growth so maybe in future she will give the silver look a go.Not sure how this would go with Q's image though.

The lady that does the gold jewellery on QVC with the large grey streak in her hair looks really sophisticated and edgy IMO. Need more confidence than me to carry that look off though perhaps but in another 10 years perhaps it's a look I'd try to rock.

Latest posts

Back