Jackie Kabler - How old is she?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gigi52

Registered Shopper
just watching JK on with Gail Samways. Gail was demonstrating the always fresh seal vac handheld vacuum and mentioned putting nuts in the bag. Kabler couldn't stop sniggering like a school girl. I wonder how old is she? she is so immature and unprofessional. They went to a break with her still sniggering. For goodness sake!

She is terrible she can’t hold a single hour together
Started the hour just saying she didn’t realise her hair was such a mess.
As she’d been trying stuff on for a TSV next week to have pictures taken imagine the pictures too.
The other week she started a show with Ruth laughing asking was she smelling?
Ruth went on to explain Jackie had asked at the countdown to going live did she smell.
Apparently a few days before her washer had packed up leaving wet clothing in, till it had been repaired the day before the show.
So Jackie said she had just spun them the night previous and was wearing them for the hour without rewashing them and was finding they were wafting a smell.
Honestly you’d never believe she was a GP’s wife.

I think she’s early 50’s. Yes she does have a schoolgirl side to her, although she seems ok with Ruth Langsford. Nowhere near as bad as Chloe Everton 😱
I find it’s Ruth that holds their hours together Jackie never has a clue and just stands ditzy like reading tweets then leaves the selling to Ruth.

She is terrible she can’t hold a single hour together
Started the hour just saying she didn’t realise her hair was such a mess.
As she’d been trying stuff on for a TSV next week to have pictures taken imagine the pictures too.
The other week she started a show with Ruth laughing asking was she smelling?
Ruth went on to explain Jackie had asked at the countdown to going live did she smell.
Apparently a few days before her washer had packed up leaving wet clothing in, till it had been repaired the day before the show.
So Jackie said she had just spun them the night previous and was wearing them for the hour without rewashing them and was finding they were wafting a smell.
Honestly you’d never believe she was a GP’s wife.
I am sure she has enough choice of clothes so why did she need to wear the musty smelling ones?

There are a good few of female Q sales staff in the 55-60 age group. I'm 57 and so many had just gone 50, nearly 50 when I was 50. I only know because I remember numbers stuff and there seemed to be daily talk of it.

Not Q but there was an entertainer in Yorkshire that was always a bit older than me 1-2 years, then all of a sudden she was younger than me, which I thought was odd. Then in about 18 months it was her 50th birthday. I might get this a bit wrong by a year, two max but what happened on that one was totally nuts. Oh to have a celeb birthday!!!

I like Jackie Kabler. She's got a bit of an edge to her, and I like the way she does't take any of it very seriously - as opposed to the sales machine that is Del Boy, for instance. She treats it all with a slight air of contempt, which is really the only way to treat some viscose vest in Sea Snot Grey which they're treating like some holic relic and attempting to sell for £80.

Latest posts

Back