IW question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
There was a lady designer selling her silver and gems jewels on IW. Bold and beautiful designs. She had short-ish curly hair with a German accent. I haven't spot her for over a year now.
Would you know the name of her range and whether she is still on?

many thanks :flower: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya - the name that immediately springs to mind is Kirsten Michaelsen, who was a German guest who sold bold silver jewellery on there - she had blond curly hair. I did a quick google but I can't find anything about her online. Her pieces were lovely from what I remember....don't know if that rings any bells with you? :)

Hiya - the name that immediately springs to mind is Kirsten Michaelsen, who was a German guest who sold bold silver jewellery on there - she had blond curly hair. I did a quick google but I can't find anything about her online. Her pieces were lovely from what I remember....don't know if that rings any bells with you? :)

i think that is her, cavegirl. would you know if she is still on IW? probably not. many thanks :sun: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I haven't seen her for yonks - at least 18 months, might be longer. It's a shame as her range was really quite nice, but perhaps a bit more QVC style than IW...;) there's absolutely naff all about her online that I can find, so it might just have been a range specially designed for IW?

Latest posts

Back