I've really seen enough of that toilet brush ..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My posts keep posting in the middle of the thread for some reason! ...I've had all sorts of weird things happen and had to ask Graham what to do .......maybe the toilet brush will help :mysmilie_59:

My posts keep posting in the middle of the thread for some reason! ...I've had all sorts of weird things happen and had to ask Graham what to do .......maybe the toilet brush will help :mysmilie_59:

I had that happen as well not sure why but seems to have righted itself. I blamed my IPad.....

I get that too May but if you go back to the QVC thread menu and back into the thread you'll find your post is at the end of the thread (hope that makes sense).

£25 squid for a bog brush!!!! I get 3 at a time in IKEA = £3 and I use them a couple of times then hoof them. Bleach does the job as well. There are things that you just don't need to buy from QVC and a toilet brush is one of them.

CC

I am going out on a limb and risking flaming here, lol, but I have that brush and it is brilliant. I also used to buy the cheap ones (59p from Wilkies) and chuck them regularly but this brush is really good and much cleaner . It also cleans really well- and for some reason my lads ( the ones who leave skid marks here - eww!) will actually use this one so it's worth it just for that!

I use a disposable glove and the toilet duck flushable pads (I couldn't get on with the tong type thing to attach to them so just use the glove now)

Not fond of toilet brushes myself revolving or not.

I am going out on a limb and risking flaming here, lol, but I have that brush and it is brilliant. I also used to buy the cheap ones (59p from Wilkies) and chuck them regularly but this brush is really good and much cleaner . It also cleans really well- and for some reason my lads ( the ones who leave skid marks here - eww!) will actually use this one so it's worth it just for that!

Lol Suzy Q ....;0)

Being a Libran and all that .....I can see both sides ;0) lol

Lol!

I have just checked my account and I laid about £18 for this brush- I doubt I would have paid £25! Just pouring bleach down doesn't remove my lad's skid marks, they have to be physically removed :puke:

I have nothing against the brush itself, I just get the impression that q think we (the audience) don't know how to clean a toilet, based on their demo.

Lol!

I have just checked my account and I laid about £18 for this brush- I doubt I would have paid £25! Just pouring bleach down doesn't remove my lad's skid marks, they have to be physically removed :puke:

Just as a rule of thumb for those who suffer with skid marks - just remember this - Richard the thirds over 300 grams should be lowered by hand! HAPPY NEW YEAR :mysmilie_17:

The only thing marginally more bizarre than spending £25 on a bog brush is heeding Flint's advice to 'buy two - one for downstairs and one for upstairs'. I presume she'll soon increase that requirement to three, adding one 'for the servants' quarters'.

I mean, seriously - £50 on two bog brushes.... £50! I don't think I know anyone who'd be that wasteful or foolish with money - rich or poor.

Last edited:

Although I have made fun of the price of this brush , I also have to deal with skid marks , living with OH and son so do have a loo brush. You have to keep the brush clean by bleaching regularly and replacing it regularly. the base is ceramic with lid so can be thoroughly cleaned.

I make them clean the bowl after them because I am not their servant as I keep telling them.

Without a brush they wouldn't do it.........

Well all i can say is if i paid that for a toilet brush i would be leaving my common sense behind if you pardon the pun

I remember when one of the uses, they gave when peddling steam cleaners, was to clean the toilet bowl and, to be fair, I find it quite effective. SQ, how is using this brush different? Whilst I do think it's a silly price for a toilet brush, I do recognise it will be more efficacious and do a more industrious job, than a 50p brush from Asda!

I use spray bleach (Parozone) from the pound shop. I find the the trigger spray distributes a fine mist of bleach making it very economical. One bottle lasts about 3 months. I don't think I'd plump for that brush as 1) I don't like toilet brushes and 2) It looks like an overpriced spatula,

Latest posts

Back