I've ordered a Slanket!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey. I was thinking about buying one but as I am a short a**e *I think I'll give it a miss.

If I come back in the next life, I'm going to be 5ft! Otherwise I'll throw my dummy out of my pram and take the escalator downstairs:angel: Won't need the slanket then:tongue2:

You lot are terrible, I'm now starting to think that I really need a slanket for myself as well as one for hubby... Loveheart, where are you??? Please help!!:sad:

I don't think you need to feel guilty about this one SS because it's practical and you'll use it. Sorry Loveheart!!!!

I bought one for my daughter who is an uni and in rented accom with little heating. Thought she might like it and will see what its like

You lot are terrible, I'm now starting to think that I really need a slanket for myself as well as one for hubby... Loveheart, where are you??? Please help!!:sad:

I'm here for you SS, but will you listen? It's a BLANKET with arms. You do not need a blanket with arms. Can't you put one or two of your 17 pashminas that you have ordered round you instead.:thinking2:

I'm here for you SS, but will you listen? It's a BLANKET with arms. You do not need a blanket with arms. Can't you put one or two of your 17 pashminas that you have ordered round you instead.:thinking2:

Ahhh, the pashminas, I had momentarily forgotten about those... But they are outerwear, LH, they would get lots of doggie hairs on them if I laid wrapped around them on the sofa with Pippa the Westie...

Ahhh, the pashminas, I had momentarily forgotten about those... But they are outerwear, LH, they would get lots of doggie hairs on them if I laid wrapped around them on the sofa with Pippa the Westie...

I missed the pashmina thread but I'm very tempted:wink2:

I missed the pashmina thread but I'm very tempted:wink2:

NMSE, Loveheart will kill me, but do check out the ebay link in the pashmina thread, there are some bargains to be had. I'm still to receive mine, but everybody else was thrilled with the quality.
OK, LH, I promise, no more mutinous posts from me tonight! :flower:

Now look here SS, if I can sit on my settee with Pepsi the mutt with a £3.00 Primark blanket then you can do the same. You do not need a BLANKET WITH ARMS. I was joking about the pashmina's by the way.

Latest posts

Back