I've just joined - please be kind with me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparklyraindrops

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone so much enjoyed reading all threads on this website you've given me lots of laughs been looking at them for months now and have finally plucked up courage to join.

I have been watching QVC for years now probably since the very beginning I remember Steve Whatley and being fascinated with how enthuisiastic he was about everything (I was so sad to read he had died). Also remember Kara Tritton with those funny dolls which were quite scary but my daughter loved them and I actually bought her one. Paul Lavers was on in the beginning and remember he had triplet girls who came on one Christmas with him.

Its changed so much over the years don't think its nearly so good but practically every day I find myself looking to see what the TSV is going to be, glad to know there are people who do the same.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who wants to say hello to me.

:mysmilie_357: I've watched from day 1 too - and think its changed so much over the years.Sometimes for the better - other times,well not so!!

I have quite a strange relationship with QVC - but this forum is fab:heart: certainly keeps me on the straight and narrow:happy:

Hello and welcome. I've not watched QVC from the start, but long enough to have seen a lot of things come and go. Like rainbowdottie has said, I too ahve a strange relationship with QVC. Kind of wish I could ditch them but enjoy some of it is a funny way.

This forum is great for having a laugh and a much needed reality check at times,

Enjoy yourself here xx

:mysmilie_357: I have also watched from the start, Steve was a great person.

Hi everyone so much enjoyed reading all threads on this website you've given me lots of laughs been looking at them for months now and have finally plucked up courage to join.

I have been watching QVC for years now probably since the very beginning I remember Steve Whatley and being fascinated with how enthuisiastic he was about everything (I was so sad to read he had died). Also remember Kara Tritton with those funny dolls which were quite scary but my daughter loved them and I actually bought her one. Paul Lavers was on in the beginning and remember he had triplet girls who came on one Christmas with him.

Its changed so much over the years don't think its nearly so good but practically every day I find myself looking to see what the TSV is going to be, glad to know there are people who do the same.

:hi:
I remember that lot too. That Tritton woman with those dolls was nuts!
Didnt realise Steve Whatley had died, just been looking him up on Wikipedia... :eek:

Hi there , love your name! Yes I too have a strange relationship with QVC kind of want to quick the habit but still tune in as it makes me laugh and I have had some lovely stuff from them. However (sharp intake of breath) I am not nearly as enamoured as I used to be and this forum has saved me from many an act of folly ( and I do not mean the tripe flogged by Jenifer Kirk!)

Last edited:
Hi Great name. I remember the good old days with Steve Whatley ( so tragic about him ) & Paul Lavers. he could be quite funny at times. And Kara was lovely.

There was another woman as well Katie someone. She used to get on my nerves a bit but never as much as JF does.

Hi and welcome.

I always found Kara and the dolls a little creepy. The way she used voices for them. When she did other shows she was great, especially jewellery show.

QVC UK have got themselves into a rut now and just go with what sells well pushing the same stuff at us week in week out.

Welcome hon!! Yes I can take it or leave it as far as QVC goes but not the case with this site, it's totally addictive as you will soon find out. Don't be shy jump in with two feet and have fun. Most of us are quite sane but watch out for Jamesy... she's not the full shilling :mysmilie_854: but her and Mommabear pi$$ taking together will certainly make you laugh. :wink2:

Hello Sparkleyraindrops!!!! Gorgeous name!!!!

This is one of the most friendly most helpful forums ever...things do occasionally get a bit heated although it is usually down to a misunderstanding and blows over very quickly!!!!

But, hope you have lots of fun and get loads of great tips while on here...I know I certainly have...it is so great to not feel like a membership number only, as is often the case with QVC!!!

Hello Sparkleyraindrops, welcome to the forum.

I very rarely watch QVC these days but still like to catch up on the gossip etc.

Look forward to reading your posts, so don't be shy.:sun:

Nice to make your acquaintance. It is fun to come onto this site. I often laugh out loud. You'll soon get to know us all. Welcome aboard.

Hi there, sparklyraindrops, don't be shy and post often it'll be great to read your thoughts on QVC as well as everything else :mysmilie_357:

:rain::mysmilie_357::rain: May your life be all sparklyraindrops and no heavy downpours.

Hi everybody thank you so much for all your comments they are much appreciated, will now look forward to joining in all the gossip xxxx

Latest posts

Back