I've de cluttered my beauty routine!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi, this is my first post and I too am swimming in excess beauty products. My boyfriend has no idea as to how many products I have hidden and don't use :20: My skin is sensitive but I now use Simple facial wipes, Decleor eye make up remover and whichever moisturiser I lay my hands on (from my stash).

I must resist buying Beauty TSV's but with the Laura Geller one on tonight I think I might have to lock my computer, turn off my phone and sit on my hands :1:

Hi, this is my first post and I too am swimming in excess beauty products. My boyfriend has no idea as to how many products I have hidden and don't use :20: My skin is sensitive but I now use Simple facial wipes, Decleor eye make up remover and whichever moisturiser I lay my hands on (from my stash).

I must resist buying Beauty TSV's but with the Laura Geller one on tonight I think I might have to lock my computer, turn off my phone and sit on my hands :1:

Hello Beauty Sleuth! Welcome! I have various stashes of stuff too - my husband keeps finding them! I have really pared down what I use and the credit cruch has stopped my gallop as far as spending goes. I intend to make up Christmas pressies from some of the things I have bought but - I am ashamed to say - never even opened!

Hello!

Even so you'll still be able to watch the TV and press the red button with your toes. :3:

I'm so pleased I'm not the only one who has found herself with too many products and a skin that got confused with extra serums, oils and masks. I found myself buying more products to fight the problem caused by the other products! I only have myself to blame & like others, part of it is the result of endless TSVs piling up in our cabinets.
Happy Happy - I really like Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser, it's a good price (compared to others) and it might suit you...dare I say it you could try QVC and their money back guarantee!;) but like others say, I think once we find a routine and a product that our skin doesn't react too, we should stick with it and not over complicate it. We could start a revolution!:1:

It has been great reading this thread (my first post as well) I too seem to have an abundance of brands and am too often tempted with the TSVs and the hard sell and promises of youthful skin, I used to just use C&P and gatineau moisturisers, but recently I have been dabbling with philosophy and elemis but I am thinking of simplifying things

Bea

I can't afford expensive things, but I have a huge amount of stuff.
Endless tubes of scrubs, cleansers, moisturisers and other things I hardly ever use.
Once I've worked my way through this stash (maybe in a years time) I shall sit back and note what actually works for me. Why do I need 6 different facial moisturisers?

Latest posts

Back