Its Wednesday.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was lovely when we used to see on the programme guide that there was, lets say, an Elemis TSV due for launch midnight on a day the following week.

My friends and colleagues would be speculating all the time what it would be, how would it cost, would it sell out?

When the midnight in question came we would be there, eager to see what it was, phone in hand ready to order.

Now with all the unboxing videos, the TSV being launched so far in advance, and the same brands coming around over and over again it's just boring.

Incidentally can it still be called a Today's Special Value when you are able to buy it up to a week before the Today?

Then they’ll tell us that unable to curb our excitement we’ve cleverly already been online to get ahead and it’s been incredibly popular. 🥱

Not interested in Lola Rose. Kathy was on Morning Style this morning with Glen and I see she is back to her normal gobby self, not letting anyone else talk. Jackie Kabler is far better at presenting this programme. I turned it off so if there was a chance of selling me something they missed it.

CC

Not interested in Lola Rose. Kathy was on Morning Style this morning with Glen and I see she is back to her normal gobby self, not letting anyone else talk. Jackie Kabler is far better at presenting this programme. I turned it off so if there was a chance of selling me something they missed it.

CC
Kathy Tayler is an awful presenter: rudeness personified, imo.
It has always baffled me why they gave her Morning Style when invariably she looks dreadful. She is attractive, but the presenter persona is not.

CC
Kabler the gabbler always flies by the seat of her pants so that shows just how appalling Ms Tayler is as a presenter.

Kathy Tayler is an awful presenter: rudeness personified, imo.
It has always baffled me why they gave her Morning Style when invariably she looks dreadful. She is attractive, but the presenter persona is not.
When you see the presenters on qvc America, our lot look like they've fallen headlong out of the charity bag.
Just dipped in to see Susan Graver !!! (nice embroidered overtop)

When you see the presenters on qvc America, our lot look like they've fallen headlong out of the charity bag.
Just dipped in to see Susan Graver !!! (nice embroidered overtop)
I really liked Susan Graver but she's on Q US every week so it was pretty much impossible for her to come over except once in a blue moon. Her sizing was haywire, like so many US brands, but mostly her stuff had hanger and body appeal, and she's a nice, classy, lady.

I really liked Susan Graver but she's on Q US every week so it was pretty much impossible for her to come over except once in a blue moon. Her sizing was haywire, like so many US brands, but mostly her stuff had hanger and body appeal, and she's a nice, classy, lady.
her stuff fitted well the few bits I had and nice quality

her stuff fitted well the few bits I had and nice quality
I ordered several things, which all had to go back due to the fit, sadly. Just my experience at that time, and the brand is long gone from these shores, so no chance to try again.

Latest posts

Back