It's Falmouth, Melissa Hardy, NOT Fulmouth!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn’t notice how she spoke. I was too busy laughing at her Velma (or Deirdre Barlow, depending on your tv viewing history) glasses.

IMG_6102.jpeg

Love the way she says the trenchcoat is waterproof. Yes it might be if it was done up.
Also the dress hangs a good foot below the hem of the coat. Now a gilet which is state to keep you warm again not zipped up. It really would be sensible to see what coats/jackets/gilets look like fastened up. Oh wait, most wouldn’t have a cats chance in Hades of dooing up as the majority are too small for the models😠.

I like Seasalt a lot but I prefer to buy direct rather than QVC because whatever I have wanted to purchase is cheaper direct. Postage has usually been free and its even faster delivery.

Love the way she says the trenchcoat is waterproof. Yes it might be if it was done up.
Also the dress hangs a good foot below the hem of the coat. Now a gilet which is state to keep you warm again not zipped up. It really would be sensible to see what coats/jackets/gilets look like fastened up. Oh wait, most wouldn’t have a cats chance in Hades of dooing up as the majority are too small for the models😠.

Helene Berman has several coats that she calls 'clutch coats'. They don't have any fastenings. You have to clutch the front of the coat to keep it closed. How ridiculous is that? And pushing the sleeves up on a winter coat, as the models do, is totally mad.

Helene Berman has several coats that she calls 'clutch coats'. They don't have any fastenings. You have to clutch the front of the coat to keep it closed. How ridiculous is that? And pushing the sleeves up on a winter coat, as the models do, is totally mad.
Clutch coats hahaha.

I reckon they think we all go out of houses straight into our garaged cars, park in a covered carpark right outside our place of work and into an overheated office, factory, shop etc. Certainly don’t have to walk half a mile to nearest bus stop with no shelter, wait in the cold/wet for a bus that may or may not turn up. Carry bags of shopping, or walk with two walking sticks or push buggy or pram.

My coat zips up, has press studs to fasten storm flap over, hood with ties, storm flap at back and press studs on cuffs. And it’s waterproof.

Don’t use a clutch bag as how do you hold it with a plate of nibbles in one hand and a glass of wine in other. I’ve a nice evening bag that I bought in Atlanta, which has a chain so it can be worn cross body plus a leather part on the shoulder so it doesn’t dig in my shoulder.

Latest posts

Back