It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Next…Hair Removal Extravaganza with Sally Jacks.. IMG_1549.jpeg

All I can assume is the bigger hitters have been given an assurance that they only have to sell cheap tat for the first couple of weeks, and the better products will be on the way after that. It really is like going back in time watching some of the so-called technology items that they are having to sell. The last time I bought an SD card… says Mason…2005?

i have one unanswered question
it records for ?? An indeterminate length of time and then overwrites the prerecorded data
if I continue on with my journey not having changed my SIM card after my incident will I have lost my evidence.
Maybe I’m too old to understand what overwriting means.
puzzed

They will be selling Packard Bell PCs at this rate

i have one unanswered question
it records for ?? An indeterminate length of time and then overwrites the prerecorded data
if I continue on with my journey not having changed my SIM card after my incident will I have lost my evidence.
Maybe I’m too old to understand what overwriting means.
puzzed
Yes

If you really want to get a dash cam. If you want the hassle of having to fit it and then remove it from view when you park, and then forgetting to use it at all. Plus all the rest of the general inconvenience of fitting and then using one, then if you must get yourself one still, at least get yourself a decent one. One with decent resolution and app and storage options. Nextbase for me. There is a reason why one of their cameras is probably around £150 more than the one being sold tonight.

All I can assume is the bigger hitters have been given an assurance that they only have to sell cheap tat for the first couple of weeks, and the better products will be on the way after that. It really is like going back in time watching some of the so-called technology items that they are having to sell. The last time I bought an SD card… says Mason…2005?
Thinking positively then Possibly they are Practise selling while they wait for the new studio to be built and for the « new warehouse » to be filled with the Big Brand products the Ideal world customers have been promised will be back.
Alternatively ………….
this is as good as it gets

Thinking positively then Possibly they are Practise selling while they wait for the new studio to be built and for the « new warehouse » to be filled with the Big Brand products the Ideal world customers have been promised will be back.
Alternatively ………….
this is as good as it gets
Seen it all now, a wooden watch!

Seen it all now, a wooden watch!
Nah it isn’t wood they plant a tree for every watch you buy
so all you have to do is buy enough watches and you’ve planted a woodland 😹

Blummin heck I’ve heard everything now

not a working sample

Seriously am I the only one sitting here laughing my head off cos I really can’t believe what I’m hearing isn’t someone’s idea of a really bad joke.

With the cheap Aviator watches, although not explicitly mentioned on-air they're not hiding the "Assembled in China" text on the back of at least one of the watches...well what do you expect for a watch costing £59.99?

Plus Ideal World now at least looks like a reasonably professional shopping channel with an 'improved' studio compared to what they started out with a week ago. Yes the goods (and the presenters) are a bit shonky at times but they're slowly but surely improving. Apart from Simon Peters of course.

Looks cheap and nasty and unbranded. Like there is no weight to it. They aren’t properly demonstrating their products. Not cooking on the air fryers. Not having a model in place to use the foot massager and show us exactly what it does. Mason, surprisingly, seems to know very little about the item. He tells us he knows all about it but he can’t tell us about it because it might be seen to be medical advice. He tells us to research the product. The product has no known brand name to it. How do we do that? ”ARE WE STAYING ON THIS,“ he says behind the promo. Admitting to saying to it, he again says he cannot go into to what it does because it could be seen to be medical advice. Boll…He could read out what it is meant to do functions wise by reading from the instructions sheet. I assume he knows nothing about it because it was thrust at him with no prep time. Worst demo I have ever seen him do.

Next promo..no sound..What a shambles..

Love the technique the experienced shopping television presenter employs when a product doesn’t work. This cheap gimbal thing he was demonstrating was clearly faulty in some way. Sometimes it moved, and sometimes it didn’t. Mason, on the other hand, blamed this on the battery being on the way out when it didn’t move for a long time, then changing that to saying the battery was flat. Funny that, as probably out of stubbornness, he tried again to make it follow him. This time, remarkably, the spent battery came back to life again and it started moving. Then it stopped again, and surprise surprise, he said the battery was flat. A difficult evening for him. Virtually nothing went right. Even a seasoned campaigner like Mason couldn’t BS himself out of the chaos.

With the cheap Aviator watches, although not explicitly mentioned on-air they're not hiding the "Assembled in China" text on the back of at least one of the watches...well what do you expect for a watch costing £59.99?

Plus Ideal World now at least looks like a reasonably professional shopping channel with an 'improved' studio compared to what they started out with a week ago. Yes the goods (and the presenters) are a bit shonky at times but they're slowly but surely improving. Apart from Simon Peters of course.

Mason also said Aviator are a respected brand, which i'm assuming he's refering to the Aviator watches he delt with at the old IW with Reynolds. Of course that Aviator although slightly related has nothing to do with tonight Aviator watches. The Swiss Aviator company which produce the "Swiss Made" Aviator watches is a subsidiary of the Russian watch company Volmax, Volmax also operate a "made in Russia" Aviator range through it's own Russian Aviator web site, but for tonights watches, Volmax licenced the Aviator name and trademark to other suppliers like Scorpio Distributors ltd who sell watches under the Aviator name but are not official Aviator watches, they are made in China, they are usually found at duty free shops, selly telly and some online retailors etc.

I was wondering why I don't like him and this clip reminded me. At one point he was with a female co-presenter and told her how miserable she had been the other day, effectively the "cheer up darling" that we love to hear from tw**s like him. I was thinking I'd like to wipe that smile off his face, the other presenter asked if he'd ever been smacked round the face and he laughed. Clearly great minds think alike. Couldn't watch any more.
It's funny you posted that because during one of his ramblings last night I heard Mason reading out texts and viewers and perhaps producers were encouraging him to say 'Ave it!' and he said he had calmed down now but if he had a coffee maybe he might get the energy up. And a few minutes later the floor manager handed him a cup of coffee. They are enablers now :LOL:

Latest posts

Back