It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One of the worst deigned walking sticks I’ve seen. Speaking as someone who’s husband had MND.
yes it’s got a wide base but it also rotates on that base,so if your turning and adjusting your weight I can see you ending up flat on your face.
Agreed. I have MS and I could see me being on my back looking up in minutes using that!
🫣

i have one unanswered question
it records for ?? An indeterminate length of time and then overwrites the prerecorded data
if I continue on with my journey not having changed my SIM card after my incident will I have lost my evidence.
Maybe I’m too old to understand what overwriting means.
puzzed
I think you’ve understood it perfectly. Potentially that’s exactly what would happen.
Most dashcams I’ve seen get round this in a way - they have a little ‘keep the last ten minutes’ button so that it stops the last ten minutes being overwritten in case of an accident where you need to keep evidence.

Yeah flogging batteries....he says "for this price just get em, for just £9.99"

NO PETER SIMON THE PRICE IS £19.99 PLEASE BE CLEAR OPEN AND HONEST WITH THE VIEWER!!!!!!!! YES I'M SHOUTING as you are at it and chancing it at every turn!!!

The powers that be are just the same as they allow him to do it time after time!!!!!

Has Blodwyn to annoy him (she sure annoys me) with him to help with the tat parade. “Keep your phones in your hands at these prices,” he guides… I’ll spread the word…

IMG_1901.jpeg

I thing Reg V. needs to re-record the ‘Home Essentials’ part of that promo. Listen to yourself and see if you hear what I hear?

Haha, I did wonder if I was the only one hearing that xD

He's just said 'people are writing in saying I don't finish sentences... I've been doing that for over 30 years and it's won me awards'

I'm yet to find "proof" of his BAFTA, let alone anything else. Probably means awards given out at Bid TVs end of year parties…

Latest posts

Back