It's back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perfect, an overpriced spatula for removing preserve from your porcelain! Just think how if you don't buy this piece of junk you'll end up dying from bacteriosis, or being bitten by house dust mites. And the solution isn't out there on the high street!

wretch... Dame Edna style!

How on earth did we ever manage without a piece of over priced silicone on a stick to clean our toilet?

I hope it is not too late to give a loud "Hoorah!" to the person who, many weeks ago on a related thread, said the demo would be more realistic done not with jam but with Nutella.

I don't want to ruin our happiness with too much scientific scepticism, but as it depends for silver ions for its cleaning properties, and they are indeed antimicrobial. That relies on the silver ions making contact with the bugs in the loo. As ions cannot jump through lumps of "Nutella" they will not always be in contact with one's posh porcelain. For the 32,000 people out there who own this silvered bog brush, I can only hope that they remember to keep every little nodule in contact with every minute piece of porcelain and don't forget the recessed bits between the nodules are not making contact.

None of the above scepticism will stop me spending hours this afternoon and evening watching the cleaning shows, if only to chortle.

I am beginning to think that, possibly, this fantastically essential work horse, is not as successful a seller for the Q, as we are led to believe. The warehouse is, consequently, housing thousands of said item and, to free up storage space, and to cut it's financial losses, QVC is pushing it at every opportunity. I recall one of the main features of the steam cleaner, was to clean around the toilet rim. Because a dedicated brush was used, for hygiene reasons, at least this wasn't a one trick pony. I noticed the same continuity error, in the SAME show, when Jilly Jones was showing us the lock n lock twist containers - I get my LnL from Morrisons - to store food stuffs in a sealed container, rather than leaving it in an open bag. On comes Simon Brown, with the CE date clips, the purpose of which is.....exactly the same as the LnL. The only difference, the ability to date, although a label on a LnL, would be as effective, if you really needed it to be dated.

I thought I might have been over harsh on our sanitary item, so I looked on their website. Low and behold, the inventor has won awards in Germany and Switzerland. Vorsprung durch Bog Technick.

But then the sole review for it on Amazon was a one star, with a comment it was the worse thing the author had ever bought from Amazon.

Latest posts

Back