It's back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just saw the advert and thought about those of us on here that see this bog brush as an old friend.

The sales pitch will be the usual 'fear factor' stuff about germs sitting festering etc... if we believed everything was as dangerous as Q would have us think then we'd never live... dust mites in our beds, harmful rays from the sun, hidden germs on the worktops etc, etc.

We're all doomed...

Credit where it's due to Q. They prompted a serious discussion on this forum re loo cleaning and I for one got a lot of advice without having to buy an expensive brush! Yay Q.......

Amusing watching Dale extolling its virtues doubt if he has ever had a toilet brush in his hand

Just so you all know- I just used my QVC bog brush, and a damned fine job it did, too :giggle::giggle:

The famous toilet brush is back

Jewellery yesterday, toilet brush today. The never ending joy of Q:mysmilie_490:

But still only one style. How does one classify it, as a posh brush for the en suite, or a less presteegous one for the downstairs guest cloakroom? I think we should have a choice of handles and colours, sorry, colourways. And then perhaps next year one with a battery pack which charges itself up on the wall overnight.

Great thread. IMO some things shouldn't be 'up there' (ahem) regarding latest gizmos A loo brush is one of them I personally buy one costing a fiver, and re-purchase over the year.

The same goes for the 'reusable' ECO towels. I switched on QVC at the very wrong time, when, faced with a stack of rolls and the presenter saying 'these are all the rolls you will save' I thought, 'surely NOT reusable loo paper????!!' Phew, glad I was mistaken!

The jury in camp JR is still out regarding washable Eco towels.

Back on topic - loo brush. I certainly would not clean a loo with something that resembles a futuristic cake bowl spatula from Ikea!!

Perfect, an overpriced spatula for removing preserve from your porcelain! Just think how if you don't buy this piece of junk you'll end up dying from bacteriosis, or being bitten by house dust mites. And the solution isn't out there on the high street!

Latest posts

Back