It smells rank.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Last edited:
I collapsed into fits of giggles when I watched it .

Well, truth hurts. That cream does smell awful. :puke:

I have a strong sense of smell, or I thought I did! I use Superskin all the time and I cannot detect any kind of smell from it. Wished I had seen this, but I could not face watching the two dolls together. I can cope with AY, just - but put her with Jill Franks, No Way Jose!

I haven't sampled it, but Perricone - No Foundation Foundation stinks too according to one reviewer on Makeupalley

NO WAY I'M GOING OUT AND SMELL LIKE A FISH! This smells horrible. Ok...it has fish oil in it, but it doesn't mean it has to smell one. Can Perricone do something about the smell? I want to love this foundation, b/c it's lightweight and looks like you wear no foundation at all. Coverage is buidable, too...but the smell is horrendous! Not to mention expensive!!!

I really thought it was me with the smell, especially after daughter also mentioned with aplomb "that there was really no smell Mum!!!" after I asked her to smell it. The cream suits my skin but I can not get passed the smell,

I thought they meant it was the superskin concentrate that smells rank.

Oh so its the superskin moisturiser - the superskin moisturiser has no added fragrance but smells of the oils which for sensitive types is good if you can't tolerate essential oils etc but some people seem not to be able to tolerate the smell.

Superksin concentrate is far too strong for my sense of smell.

What puzzles me though is that they market superskin moisturiser largely as a cream with no essential oils great for sensitive and menopausal skins but then always seen to pair it up with superskin concentrate which is full of essential oils!!

You are right Lady Tia, they always say it's good for those who can't use essential oils for various reasons and nearly always sell it with the concentrate which is such an overpowering smell which I don't like.The superskin cream to me smells like a mixture of lard and putty,but I do have a sensitivity to certain smells.Judging by the many comments I have read about her moisturisers I think we all wish she would bring one out that smells like the skin tonic.Speaking of which-- why does AY insist on calling it the skin toner even when she is reading from the caption on screen.

I find the Superskin smells like it's gone off but I can smell a fly fart at half a mile because my nose is very sensitive, but I'm mystified at that review on the Perricone - the foundation really has no smell at all. The Cold Plasma definitely smells fishy - I tried a sample a while ago - but not the foundation. I also can't stand the smell of the new Gatineau serum and pre-sun cream (I forget their proper names). I don't really get on with anything that has a strong perfume. I find it nauseating. But as others like it all you can do is find something that suits your nose :)

Superskin moisturiser smells like fishy lard to me...... I did use some from a TSV but only after I'd whisked in some sweet smelling essential oils of my own.

If things smell great I use them even if they are not marketed at my skin type. I reckon it's better to use something than nothing.

Latest posts

Back