It just keeps getting worse and worse!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Sent in two reviews, one complimentary, one not. guess which was rejected! no surprise there. it was about the teeny wee leaf earrings on the Jan Springer show. they were indeed teeny, so teeny you could barely see them and wafer thin. should have known better. just wanted people to know what they were ordering as some of the reviews have helped me a lot in the past.

Delivery is such a joke, they are now using TNT instead of Royal Mail and it took a full 5 days for an item to reach me. they really cannot compete with places like Amazon or any on line vendor, they all deliver very promptly and have a helpful returns service. My custom with them is going to be minimal from now on, there is very little there that I cannot get elsewhere.

Totally agree. I sent a review last week which was actually complimentary about the product but criticised Le Q and it wasn't shown.

My custom has been minimal for a few years now. As you say, there is very little (if anything worth having} that you can't get elsewhere on the net, and usually cheaper too.

i got a complimentary review rejected this week, no idea why as i cant remember what i wrote word for word. at least i got the mail rejecting it instead of it just being ignored

I've sent 4 reviews recently. One not complimentary and they all got put on. I do see lots of negative reviews that have sometimes put me off buying an item. Who knows, it may be just who reads it on the day.

Latest posts

Back