It Cosmetics TSV 22/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tried mine today & quite impressed as well. I ordered the light which is a good match for my skin. I'm light in Doll 10 hydra gel foundation. I usually go for the shade next to the palest of most foundations. Used all the products & was really happy with the finished look. Will be keeping mine��

I'm glad someone compared the shades with Doll 10 Hydragel. I was thinking that I should've gone for the Light, but if it's similar to Doll 10 Light, which I had tried, then It's definitely too pale for me. You've put my mind at rest Pickles. I see now that they don't have the perfect shade for me as Medium looks a bit too yellow on my skin. I wish they'd included foundation samples in the TSV.

I see some on FB are complaining the light cc cream was meant to be paired with the medium concealer according to IT's own promotion of the TSV, but they have received light concealer!

I see some on FB are complaining the light cc cream was meant to be paired with the medium concealer according to IT's own promotion of the TSV, but they have received light concealer!

Oh, the light cream came with the light concealer? But it was said it would be the medium one...Are they going to replace the concealers?

My Medium kit came with Medium concealer BUT the actual shade is different and looks very much like Light in Doll 10 Hydragel.
Whereas Doll 10 concealer matches the shade of the respective foundation.

Yeah right they will, not.
They should as it is their fault. IT Cosmetics said the medium concealer would be paired with the light CC Cream, as it was also the case in the US.
Someone on Facebook wrote to IT Cosmetics about the concealer shade and they are replacing it. Maybe that would be an option? I also read about mixing the concealer with the cream in case the shade is too dark.

I've returned mine. I liked the compact but the CC cream looked too heavy & yellow & the concealer was virtually impossible to squeeze out of the tube, it was a real struggle to get even the tiniest bit out.

I also found the CC cream too heavy and it transferred on my hat. The concealer was my favourite in this set, the powder seemed to deaden the look and I used the fan brush.

I've cancelled the CC blusher on advanced order.

My Mum ordered this in the end. She doesn't like it. I tried it and I don't like it either. Turns out I'm the medium shade.

I like mine, got medium.
You need less when applying with fingers, I use a bit of bronzer to warm it up and will probably need more bronzer in summer months, or need next shade up.

I complained about the advice re colour choice and damaged compact and received a returns label . It's very highly scented and not at all what I expected from the presentation .

I finally decided to order this, and it arrived yesterday. I ordered TAN which on my skin is very pale - they really need to sort their colours out. I won't re-order, and I'm undecided whether to keep this and save wasting postage money (yet again) or consign it to the bin.
I much prefer my high street liquid foundations, for coverage, colour and staying power - no more makeup from QVC, I wonder if someone is getting a backhander for bringing this rubbish to us. I've said often, what goes down well in the USA for many different reasons, does not go down all that well in UK.

I have just given a review on QVC and submitted it - what's the betting it will be rejected!!!

Last edited:
I finally decided to order this, and it arrived yesterday. I ordered TAN which on my skin is very pale - they really need to sort their colours out. I won't re-order, and I'm undecided whether to keep this and save wasting postage money (yet again) or consign it to the bin.
I much prefer my high street liquid foundations, for coverage, colour and staying power - no more makeup from QVC, I wonder if someone is getting a backhander for bringing this rubbish to us. I've said often, what goes down well in the USA for many different reasons, does not go down all that well in UK.

I have just given a review on QVC and submitted it - what's the betting it will be rejected!!!

Always always send it back if you decide it's not for you; it'll cost you a few quid in postage but you'll get the purchase price back so well worth doing.

I have decided to send it back, in addition to my earlier comments, my review has indeed been accepted much to my surprise as I was very scathing. I've worn this all day, and my skin feels awful, so it's also very dry feeling, can't wait to remove it now.

I admit at being a bit dazzled by this, but I always go google reviews about product(not just bloggers but people who bought it themselves), before deciding and thought no not for me.

Oh and you usually get a colour description etc which helps so much. But then QVC never do a full colour range of the foundations,CC or concealers anyway.

Latest posts

Back