IT Cosmetics Launch 15th & 16th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lippies on wait list. Pre-ordered these after watching some youtube videos/reviews. But they look much darker in the presentation so not sure if I'm gonna like them after all.

I only thought to buy the mascara - I wonder if it's all that really? The model already had long eyelashes........

But after watching I want the blusher in peony too.

Plus I'm even tempted by the brow pencil!

I wish they had done a set.

I watched the 10pm show last night and was really disappointed with the lack of foundations. I eventually turned off before 11pm as I couldn't stand any more of the screeching. Between Alison and the two americans the noise was unbearable. The guests were at pains to remind us that they worked with plastic surgeons to develop the brand. This may impress the american ladies but it does not impress me. All in all it was just a waste of time.

I did same, just another make-up brand, yawn! :mysmilie_48:

I ended up ordering the under eye concealer & the brow pencil duo. Both on advanced orders, delivery w/c 25/05 (although that doesn't exist). Happy to wait until then.

I'm keen to try the CC Cream and bye bye pore less pressed powder too. Hope they bring these to the Q

I do hope you have all read the Alison Young Eye Bags thread?

She looked awful in the make up washed out and then others saying CHuntley looked greasy and awful in the make up.

How many more brands are Q going to flog. It seems to me these cosmetic companies are desperate to get rid of stock and are using the medium of TV to offload their stock on people who seem to think every product that comes to air is going to be wonderful. I used to watch skincare and cosmetic hours in years gone by as I liked to get tips on how to use products but now I don't watch at all as i can't stand those loud American women and desperate AY the 'expert'.

I have bought lots of IT cosmetics I don't rate the powder foundation or the eyebrow pencil,I do like the lipsticks as the colour really lasts and also the CC radiance ombré blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi.

I have never tried it cosmetics before but have read good things about some of their products. That's the beauty of qvc if I don't like it I can send it back and get a refund. I have wasted so much money especially on high end foundations that look great in the shop but horrible at home and then they just sit in a drawer. I only buy beauty products from qvc and this way If I don't like something it goes back.

I got the under eye concealer and eye brow pencils on waitlist (25th May)...to do bit research before and cancel.
I usually like new Cid eye brow pencil but the last one wasn't as smooth...

I use the Mally Brow Fix, I find its just enough as I've been using Revitabrow, so now have some brows.
The IT brow pencils seem very similar to the YBF ones which are also very good if I've neglected to use my Revitabrow enough.
I ordered the Bye Bye Under Eye concealer - seemed to do a great job at covering all sorts of problems, but I agree the models looked much better than the QVC presenters - thought the skin on some of the older models looked really radiant with no cracking on lines around the eye area.
I am also on advanced orders for the illiminater, but will wait for some reviews as to whether I cancel or not.

All the single items are now up on the web although very expensive compared to the on air items ie. Sets or with a brush

I just draw a smiley face on a paper bag, then shove that on my head. This takes no time at all, involves buying no expensive pots and bottles, yet also saves anyone seeing my disgustingly aging face.

Latest posts

Back