Is this the end of easy-pays?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, this was asked yesterday on their Facebook page? As Sazza says even if you use easy pay and its with the offer period you will still get the £100 or £200 off your next order if you spend over either £200 or £100.

To be honest if they stopped easy pay they would lose 99% of their customers.

Now that's what I'd call a decent offer from QVC!

I never use EP, and I think I'd be hard pushed to spend £100 in that short space of time anyway. The most expensive thing I've bought from QVC was the GTech AirRam but I paid for it in one go. It's the best thing I've ever bought from QVC.

I've since bought the new version (Mk II) so the older one is kept upstairs and the new one is for downstairs. Because QVC no longer do any GTech items I bought it elsewhere and got a good deal on it with a chunk of cash back.

If I needed a new computer, iPad, laptop, TV etc then I'd go to the dreaded High Street.

I don't know whether easy pay is for the chop but I do wonder if the powers that be have finally acknowledged that their customers are no longer the happy, compliant ones of yore. I bought two items this week, something I haven't done in year, one arrived next day & the other within two days - by Royal Mail. It was almost like the old days.

its christmas that making the parcels come faster. my shipping has improved a lot but it won't last

Latest posts

Back