Is this normal with IW?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't get me wrong, I was equalling the balance regarding delivery times......their CS, however, is abysmal.

Come the revolution all call centres will be shot at dawn!
Viva las Vegas :rock:

They gave me ................ wait for it!!!!! £5 voucher to spend with them after the problems withthe Ijoy ride. Do they really think I am going to go through contacting customer services again to place a order and use my £5 voucher with them, and then have to pay towards the item as nothings a fiver, and then wait again for non delivery no thanks!

I was given a £5 voucher too Dazzler as they messed up an order and so I decided I would never buy from them again - its too risky and not worth the hassle, they give shopping channels a bad name.

Well all I can say is perhaps someone at Ideal World read this, because I went into my account today and this order is now showing as despatched with an estimated delivery date of 18th June!

I shan't hold my breath until I ACTUALLY get the phone though, judging by all of your comments!!!:cheeky:

You see, they're at it again! If they sorted out their rubbish C.S., they could easily become the TOP shopping channel maybe instead of the other side! I will NOT order from them ANYMORE...is that clear!!!

Latest posts

Back