Is the Lock & Lock range on Amazon's site the same as on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

be careful a friend was going to order lock and lock from Amazon as she had a voucher, but they were charging pand p on each item so she cancelled the order. Lakeland sell Lock and Lock.

Thanks grovesey, I have a voucher too and would just like a bacon box to start with but I would order a book too so that I didn't have to pay p & p. But is it the proper Lock & Lock on Amazon though?

TI would order a book too so that I didn't have to pay p & p.

I don't think you can, Girlie, because the Lock & Lock is not being sold by Amazon, it doesn't qualify for free delivery.

However, it's branded Lock & Lock so it's the same stuff, although they seem to do slightly different ranges within the brand.

clemenzina

When I cannot buy from QVC I have bought from my local Charlies store. I have noticed that over the last few weeks stocks in Charlies has been going down.

When I asked why, they said they are having issues getting stock.

http://www.charliesdirect.co.uk/category/food-containers

Thanks very much for the link Themroc, just about to go there now and check out what they have and how the prices compare. I would go for another set on QVC's website, but a lot of the sets have containers that are too small for my needs, which is why I was thinking about getting a couple elsewhere to boost my collection.

Sheesh, won't be ordering from charliesdirect, I put one Lock & Lock container for £1.27 in my basket and the P & P of £4.20 pushed it up to £5.47! :confused2:

Latest posts

Back