Is Simon Biagi Ill?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

klarionthewitchboy

Guest Shopper
I don't mean this to sound flippant, but I put the telly on when I got home and there was a crafting hour on presented by Simon Biagi and he looked awful.

I don't know if he is/has been ill, or if he's just following an extreme diet, but I've not seen him on air for ages and I was really shocked.

Simon's not my favourite presenter, but I hope he's not battling an illness. If he isn't, then he needs a few square meals inside him.

He is a diabetic - but i agree he does look ill.
My Dad is a diabetic and looks a picture of health.

He hasn't looked very well for some time imho and he's looking quite gaunt now. I wish him well.

I have thought for some time that he looks very unwell.I hope he is OK though.

I've nothing against the bloke and I also hope he's not poorly but how much make up is he wearing lately??? He's more blusher on than the laydeeez every time I've seen him.

Whether its make up or natural hes a terrible colour. Not healthy looking at all poor guy.

I concur...it shows how shocked I was by the way he looks if I came here just to remark on it....again, thick makeup and poor looking hair...he is not a well man...

Tvs

He certainly did look unwell; he seems to have lost a lot of weight - his shirt was hanging off him, and his complection was distinctly grey on my telly. I've thought for a while he's looking poorly and he doesn't seem to be on that much, so maybe he has been ill - hope he's ok.

Complete speculation on my part here but he was very ill early in the year so maybe has post viral fatigue which can last ages and really knacker you. I was 15 when I got hit by it and was wretched for a couple of years and very very thin.
I truly hope that it's nowt of the sort and he just overdid some diet or other.

Latest posts

Back