Is Sarah Griffiths a Brummie ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
Im getting a tinsy winsy lilt of Birmingham in her accent. Also how old is she ?
Im sure i went to her school :eek:

I thought she was from Sheffield but not 100% sure

Think its her 40th next year

I want the same hairstyle, its lovely and suits her face so well.

She's on at the moment and looks lovely, wearing red and with her new hairstyle - puts Jan Springer to shame.

According to Wikipedia, she will be 40 next year, but I cannot believe it, I would have said late 20's/early 30's.

Linda

yes i think it is really important for us to focus on the appearance of the presenters. after all, it is not just the actual product that influences our decision to buy things, but the way in which they are marketed to us.

i have often also thought I noticed a brummie element to her accent. if i had to hazard a guess, i would say one of her parents comes form sutton caulfield, and the other from, i dunno, bridlington?

what do others think?

yes i think it is really important for us to focus on the appearance of the presenters. after all, it is not just the actual product that influences our decision to buy things, but the way in which they are marketed to us.

i have often also thought I noticed a brummie element to her accent. if i had to hazard a guess, i would say one of her parents comes form sutton caulfield, and the other from, i dunno, bridlington?

what do others think?

I think you must be related to Professor Higgins!

Nope, you cant be Professor Higgins!

You would know who Prof Higgins was

Pygmalion daarlin!

talking of dodgy french accents, heard on the radio today an advert for Chanel excluisief done in the style of Gatineau. Sounded remarkably like Sara doing her french accent.

Ahh she is from Sheffield after all. I am going to get my hair cut like hers tomorrow.
(i love all these avatars of pets gawping out of the window on here) :D

Latest posts

Back