Is QVC supporting size zero ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think QVC should make clothes for all sizes very small petite through to XL. woman come in all shapes and sizes and its disappointing for customers when they see something they really like and they dont do their size.

I totally agree. I'm actually not sure who QVC do cater for with their fashion. Sizes start with some ranges at XS and go upto 3XL not always, but mostly. Trouble is, very often their XS is like a 10/12, sometimes it's smaller, but you really have to know your measurements in order to buy. It would be better if they did all their sizings in the way we know 8,10,12 and upwards etc.

Now I'm a size 6 bottom half and 8 top half - so I can very rarely get stuff to fit me from QVC apart from coats and the odd blouse or tunic, I can't buy skirts or trousers from them at all as they're all too big. Some of the clothes obviously don't fit the models so well either, for this reason...

But, they claim to cater for the larger sizes too - but a lot of the stuff would just show any lumps and bumps off in the wrong way or just be uncomfortable. Just because someone is larger doesn't mean they want to be tented and shrouded in nylon, polyester, elastane and elasticated waistbands!

I hate it when they have all the bogus shoes in the sales and you have to sort through to find a pair you like and then you land up with two left feet!!!!

Hehe that reminds me, I did a YTS many moons ago in a shoe shop and I sold 2 left feet to an old man and he never brought them back :giggle:

Hehe that reminds me, I did a YTS many moons ago in a shoe shop and I sold 2 left feet to an old man and he never brought them back :giggle:

Nooooooooooooooooooo I have just spilt my coffee on the keyboard no wonder my computers are always packing up!!!!!

Blimey maybe he actually had two left feet ( not a dancer then)
I would have loved to see him walking round in them OMG!

I totally agree. I'm actually not sure who QVC do cater for with their fashion. Sizes start with some ranges at XS and go upto 3XL not always, but mostly. Trouble is, very often their XS is like a 10/12, sometimes it's smaller, but you really have to know your measurements in order to buy. It would be better if they did all their sizings in the way we know 8,10,12 and upwards etc.

Now I'm a size 6 bottom half and 8 top half - so I can very rarely get stuff to fit me from QVC apart from coats and the odd blouse or tunic, I can't buy skirts or trousers from them at all as they're all too big. Some of the clothes obviously don't fit the models so well either, for this reason...

But, they claim to cater for the larger sizes too - but a lot of the stuff would just show any lumps and bumps off in the wrong way or just be uncomfortable. Just because someone is larger doesn't mean they want to be tented and shrouded in nylon, polyester, elastane and elasticated waistbands!

i think it may be better to just stick with high street when it comes to fashion because at least you have the option of trying things on in there then again you can get some jealous c-w watching you wishing she could wear what we are trying on lol, either that or they dont like it cos you have taken the entire shop in the changing room to try on..

My mum is a a five foot nothing, 25 inch inside leg size two and a half shoe size wearing pensioner, and my daughter is a willowy five foot nine teenager with a 34 inch inside leg who wears a size 7F shoe.

Neither of them is ever catered for in QVC Fashion.

I'm five foot five, size 14, (ish!) size 5 shoe and I often find QVC tops too short, QVC trousers too long and QVC fabrics cheap and nasty. I've sent five items back for being made out of the sort of hideous staticky fabric that you thought went out with Bri -nylon drip dry shirts!

They must know who's buying their clothes so I think the models should be more of a reflection of the target market.

The clothes are often designed for ease over curvier bodies with a max height of about five foot seven so the model shouldn't be a size 6-8 six footer in my opinion.

Those above ankle flapping trousers drive me nuts!

Latest posts

Back