Is Nails Inc soon for the chop as well ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Not much Nails Inc products on line with QVC. Does this mean they are biting the dust as well ? :sweat:

Don't know, but I do know there's lots of Nails Inc in TK Maxx at the moment, which might be an indication of something ( or nothing ! )

Last edited:
:sweat: At my age, shocks like this are not good for me in the morning. I have just got a cup of camomile tea before I jumped to the QVC website. True, there are not many kits on there, but there is a TSV on the 12th August, so maybe there will be new items then. They can't stop stocking Nails Inc. I will not allow it!!:sad::mysmilie_512:

Yes for quite awhile now loads and I mean loads of Nails Inc in TKMaxx, different kits galore. Not a fan of the brand. I did spot two Essie polishes in my local TKMaxx last week, but refused to pay £6.99 each(I can get two from ebay US including shipping for around £10).

Obviously the TK Maxx stores elsewhere are much better than our one. The Beauty section is a complete mess, with boxes and bottles often opened and messed about with. Also there is not much of a selection. Last Christmas there were a few Nails Inc kits, not much though.

Obviously the TK Maxx stores elsewhere are much better than our one. The Beauty section is a complete mess, with boxes and bottles often opened and messed about with. Also there is not much of a selection. Last Christmas there were a few Nails Inc kits, not much though.

Sounds just like our TK Maxx here in Plymouth! :down:

I'm lucky enough to live in easy reach of two TK Maxx stores but neither one has any Nails Inc in stock at the minute. No Birkenstocks either. Nor a decent white handbag. Mind you it'll be the end of summer in a bit so I shan't want a white handbag which means there will be loads.

They had Margaret Dabbs foot stuff though. Didn't buy it because someone here said what was in it ... squished emus!!

I lost any liking for Nails Inc when they started giving 'free' bottles stuck on my 'In Style' magazine. To me it just shows how cheap it really is to make when they can give it away free. I'm sure it was free with Diet Coke also.

Also when they do TSV's working out at about £3 a bottle, how can you expect a customer to really then want to pay £10 for another colour??

Sometimes I think TSV's shoot brands in the foot. They blatantly show the customer we are taking the mick with our pricing the rest of the year! I look at TSV's and think right you can sell it at 'X' pounds twice a year, pretending it is worth 3 times as much the rest of the year is taking the mick and I won't pay those prices

What annoys me is that last week, Nails Inc launched in Sephora in the US and the prices are way cheaper than here. The caviar topcoat is £12.00 here (if you don't have the reward card) but you can get it for about £6.00 over there. The polishes are £5 something in the US and £10.50 here.

Doesn't seem fair - I'll be stocking up!

No problem. With the exception of the top coat, their products are not a patch on Leighton Denny or OPI. The brushes are poor quality, the forumas look thick and tacky on the nails.

Its funny how we are all different. I have used both leighton denny and OPI and find Nails Inc far superior. They last much longer on me and I love their colours. I have never paid £10.00 for a bottle. I buy kits from QVC usually 4 or 5 polishes for £20 odd. Even converted to euro and with postage, i find them quite inexpensive for the result I get. Mind you, I would not turn my nose up if our TK Maxx here was anything like some of the UK ones, with a large selection and knock down prices. I would definitely kiss QVC goodbye for my Nails Inc then.

I got 2 bottles saving the coupons from Fabulous Magazine and taking them to Tesco, was impressed with the varnish.

Hi all - my local Boots is stocking Nails Inc in new shaped bottles - not keen myself but wonder if the whole range is being over hauled and re issued ?

Mmmm know what you mean ....apparently that Emu oil is the bees knees for skincare but some how cant bring myself to put the products of a pad of fat behind the neck of an emu on my face not to mention how cruel it seems............. but then I eat meat so im a hypocrite

Mmmm know what you mean ....apparently that Emu oil is the bees knees for skincare but some how cant bring myself to put the products of a pad of fat behind the neck of an emu on my face not to mention how cruel it seems............. but then I eat meat so im a hypocrite

But Emu meat is not popular so they are killed for the oil not the meat.

So Margaret Dabbs's foot products contain the blubber from dead Emus? Oh my word.

Latest posts

Back