Is JF about to take her vows?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like a glove puppet with the stitched-on floppy legs..! And what about Snoozy - has she had something done? Haven't seen her in a while and she looks "different"...?

What in God's name is she wearing?

She so up herself, did you know, she loves interior design, candles, handbags, shoes, and has sooooo many bedrooms in her house she has every colour of bedlinen, and the claw hands are working overtime

Hail Mary full of grace etc etc.

No offence but it does look similar to what a nun would wear.

Oh we are a bit cruel, but its funny and making me laugh, after a stressful

day. Thats why i love logging on here, so many witty people. Thank you.

I can never come of with things, i always say, oh i should have said this, so

i appreciate all the quick witted people. Thank you :rock:

Clearly Jill has too much time on her hands- she soaks off yankee labels and ties something colour coordinated to the room round the jar. Also had the trauma of having to move to a different bedroom whilst work was being done and had to immediately burn a candle in it cos it didnt smell familiar. "Hubby" must be a saint. And yes the claws are positively scary, especially when raking her head with them. Shes on all the time ATM.

Clearly Jill has too much time on her hands- she soaks off yankee labels and ties something colour coordinated to the room round the jar. Also had the trauma of having to move to a different bedroom whilst work was being done and had to immediately burn a candle in it cos it didnt smell familiar. "Hubby" must be a saint. And yes the claws are positively scary, especially when raking her head with them. Shes on all the time ATM.

Yes I heard that rubbish too! She should be grateful she's not my friend. House had a leak in February from loft right down to kitchen and affected most of the rooms in the house. Have had to live amongst humidifiers, damp, mould etc etc for months. Finally moved into a hotel for 3 weeks whilst most of work was completed. What a bad friend I am. I never gave her a scented candle so it felt like home! I did feed her and offer to do her ironing though!

Wasn't the black and white top something from Print Fusion for when she presented that hour?

She opens her mouth & does not seem to understand that some of what she says is completely inappropriate. Clearly she lives a pretty cushy life with few financial worries. A lot of the viewing public are not so fortunate & she has a very selfish attitude IMO. Almost as if she is saying I have it all & you don't. Tough!!

I blame the QVC bosses. They seem to have little control over her & AY.

Awww rats, I missed that. Surely not JF wearing another hideous outfit? She has the worst dress sense on TV and that awful voice as well. I can't imagine why she loves herself so much. Everytime I look at QVC just lately she is on so I switch right off.

Talking about the magnetic polishes, I'm sure she just said it covers a multiple of sins.

Anyone else see this?

Turned on at 8am to watch the Nails Inc TSV & who is on AGAIN:doh:

Turned off immediately. I refuse to watch JF. When are QVC going to take the hint that she is NOT POPULAR:devil:

Latest posts

Back