is it possible to order but delay despatch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i want to use the 3-Pay (debbie flint, in the room!) code but am going away for a bit on monday so wont be home to take delivery. has anyone ever ordered but asked for despatched to be postponed?

I did, once, with no problems - I had to ring them on my return and the item was then dispatched.

This was a few years ago mind you - things might not be the same now!

Would you be able to put the item you want on chequehold, so that secures it for a good while, until you get back.. Then change payment from cheque to credit /debit card.. Did you get the promo code that ends on Christmas Day or the code thats valid til Jan something? I don't know about them delaying delivery if you order something now.. Maybe give qvc a call :mysmilie_1766:

thanks girls, i called CS. my code expires on xmas day but they said i could order tomorrow morning and delay despatch for up to 10 days which will suit me ok.

Was told some time ago by CS that you could only use easy pay with a debit or credit card, they wouldnt let me use chequehold . Maybe its changed.:mysmilie_664:

No you can only use easy pay when paying by credit or debit card. They have to be able to collect all the installments automaticlly.

Someone on air mentioned it earlier in the week.

I used my 3 easy pay and had to phone up to order(the website was having a fit), the woman CS said now you know this will not be with you until the 6th Jan?

I ordered something on Christmas Eve and received the email to say that it had been dispatched on Christmas Day itself! Somehow I don't believe that it was .....

I ordered something on Christmas Eve and received the email to say that it had been dispatched on Christmas Day itself! Somehow I don't believe that it was .....

Yep - I had one of those too. Ordered Xmas Eve - got Xmas day dispatch e-mail. As if. :mysmilie_17:

Ah I was told by CS months ago that 'Dispatch' just means that the address label has been printed out, so if the printing labels is done automatically then this may be the case.

Ah I was told by CS months ago that 'Dispatch' just means that the address label has been printed out, so if the printing labels is done automatically then this may be the case.

ah that sounds more like it:mysmilie_34:

Latest posts

Back