Is it possible that Marv is getting worse?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wish she'd change her 'wig' - her face moves but the wig around her forehead is static. Why don't women of colour invest in some proper hair pieces that look more natural around the hairline instead of the long and straight. There are some fabulous wig companies that cater for all skin colour, so it shouldn't be too hard. A couple of news readers are guilty of this also.

Didn't know she was wearing a wig, thought she just had weaves in and I think it suits her. But that's just my opinion.

However I do have to take slight issue with your question "why don't women of colour invest in some proper hair pieces", which is akin to me asking why all those white women won't buy themselves some decent wigs?! It doesn't offend me personally but I do think it might well offend "women of colour"...

Anyway, that aside, I've got friends with Afro-Caribbean hair and some of them find it really frustrating, having to relax their hair to be able to do what they want with it, but then I always say, well I've got this fine, straight hair and I would love proper curls so we're none of us ever happy ;)

I've just watched the whole of the video online of Marv in overdrive showing the Kipling Gaelle bag. It was funny at first and became more ridiculous as it went on, it reminded me of the French and Saunders sketch with all the OTT excitement, without being funny, just embarassingly bad. How Marie Francoise keeps her cool with her I don't know. She never comes across as being really relaxed when presenting and that doesn't make it comfortable for us to watch. Having seen that video I don't think I could have sat through a whole show.

I do wish she'd change her 'wig' - her face moves but the wig around her forehead is static. Why don't women of colour invest in some proper hair pieces that look more natural around the hairline instead of the long and straight. There are some fabulous wig companies that cater for all skin colour, so it shouldn't be too hard. A couple of news readers are guilty of this also.

i think she said its a weave or extensions

shes got lovely skin not a line or a wrinkle plus shes quite pretty too. i think marv just needs to relax a bit.. be herself

I've just watched the whole of the video online of Marv in overdrive showing the Kipling Gaelle bag. It was funny at first and became more ridiculous as it went on, it reminded me of the French and Saunders sketch with all the OTT excitement, without being funny, just embarassingly bad. How Marie Francoise keeps her cool with her I don't know. She never comes across as being really relaxed when presenting and that doesn't make it comfortable for us to watch. Having seen that video I don't think I could have sat through a whole show.

Ive just watched it and really can't see or hear anything wrong with her presentation.

I watched her last night on the Kipling show. I thought Marie Francoise was getting fed up with her too. She was also jumping up and down because West Indies won the cricket. Didnt she realise they were playing England. MF obvioulsy didnt know aything about cricket because she played along with her celebrations. Im surprised someone didnt shout in her ear.

I am sure she tweeted she is a 'Trainer' for people interested in presenting and does conferences ect :thinking:

I'm even more p'd off with her since she obviously capable of being normal as was seen on Bronzo Italia which in my book means there is no excuse whatsoever for her acting like a prat.

Unless of course the BI guest had her well under control.

I don't mind her at all, and have yet to witness any 'gurning' or 'eye rolling'.

Really? You can't watch her that much then Spartacus because she does it constantly. However, what irritates one doesn't irritate another. Personally I never watch her now because it's an annoyance I can do without.

CC

Really? You can't watch her that much then Spartacus because she does it constantly. However, what irritates one doesn't irritate another. Personally I never watch her now because it's an annoyance I can do without.

CC

I don't watch much, but any time I've seen her I really can't see why others
complain about her.

Marc in the size 18 Marla Wynne crop trousers NO NO NO ! Marc - Try 20 next time.

I'm watching the marla wynn presentation, and, although I often turn the volume off when Marv is on her inappropriate vocal dips and swirls detract from what she is saying she seems to be a very pleasant woman, however, I think QVC have done her a total disservice putting her in those MW crops, I have very chunky thighs and seeing them on Marv put me off them completely!

Just turned on to have a nose and yes I agree, whoever sent Marv out in those is mean but saying that the presenters have to wear the TSV which in this case only proves its not a style that flatteres the larger legged woman, Marv deranged laugh, sing song voice time to turn over.

Imo the light colour crop trousers look too tight on anyone over size 12. Marv should sue whoever made her wear that get up on air....lol

Latest posts

Back