Is it just me .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
.................or is Dawn's niece Amy turning into a nasty wee woman? As her confidence is growing she's getting more and more nippy. I've never forgotten how she said early on that if she couldn't make six cards in half an hour then she didn't bother, which suggested to me that she was never going to be a real crafter - and none of her demos have proved me wrong. Maybe she should remember how she got where she is and stop nipping about her 'Aunty Dawn' too. She'll never be half the crafter that Dawn is, despite the fact that I reckon she gets lots more time to demo etc.

.................or is Dawn's niece Amy turning into a nasty wee woman? As her confidence is growing she's getting more and more nippy. I've never forgotten how she said early on that if she couldn't make six cards in half an hour then she didn't bother, which suggested to me that she was never going to be a real crafter - and none of her demos have proved me wrong. Maybe she should remember how she got where she is and stop nipping about her 'Aunty Dawn' too. She'll never be half the crafter that Dawn is, despite the fact that I reckon she gets lots more time to demo etc.

No its not just you, I thought Leonie would be on so I turned off the tv as soon as Jules said the name Amy, like chalk on a blackboard...........ouch

Not impressed with the show this week, must admit I do not like Amy's presenting "skills"...and I was looking forward to the show, being here alone :mad: ..and some of those card examples looked as if they'd seen better days, others were very basic, even for beginners :eek:..could have at least made sure those crystals were on straight (shoe card example)..very poor quality of goods I thought. Switched over, couldn't bring myself to watch it all. :rolleyes:

daydreamer

Don't much care for her myself, she is only on because of Dawn, end of story.

When you say "nippy" about Dawn, what do you mean, I missed most of the show today.

I must admit I also turned off the minute I saw it was Amy presenting.
I've just checked the 24 hour review and don't think I missed much.

Just come in and checked the recording on sky+ and as soon as I saw who was doing the show I turned it off,will flick through quickly later but will probably just delete it.Sorry but just can't bear Amy either,and Jules grates after a bit too.:eek:

Sorry folks but I must be watching a different Amy, I think nasty wee woman is a bit harsh. I find her really down to earth and can watch her and Leonie just as much as Dawn, they all have different personalities. Amy tends to present for craft beginners and I also find her demos helpful.

I went out and forgot to record the show and so rushed to put it on when I got in and thought I'd watch the first hour I'd missed on QVC+1. I watched a little live but that was more than enough with Amy so off it went and I checked the product review instead.
I missed the "nippy" bit or bits but I do think appearing on tv has gone to Amy's head these days. As already posted Aunty Dawn is the only reason she is there and as the saying goes "Don't bite the hand that feeds you".

the thing i dont get is why amy and leona get a lot more demo time over dawn yet viewers are constantly complaining that there isnt enough time to have her demo.

It doesn't bother me if the papers are already perfectly cut for her to stick together but if she could just slow it down a bit i think the shows would come over better.

She's not easy on the eye either I don't think, so combine that with her voice - I turned off.
Mind you, at least she doesn't seem as 'sickly' as Dawn. Woe betide if she ever has kiddies - NOt likely I know as her dogs are her babies.
Can you imagine Dawn in real pain?!
We'd NEVER hear the end of it!

Sally

Maybe Dawn will be rejuvenated by this tonsil op and be able to enjoy better health in future, she does seem to have been regularly unwell as long as I have watched QVC craft.

Latest posts

Back