Is anyone else sick of....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Stacey

Registered Shopper
Catherine doing foody shows this last couple of days. She would put anyone off.

Everything is sooooo good and mmmmmmmmmmm. l can't stand her shes so fake.

I really hate it when she goes on about Steve. She was telling him to order stuff during the Lime Tree Pantry show, for goodness sake. Does he actually watch her shows? You'd think he'd appreciate the peace and quiet.

Miss Moneypenny, you beat me to it.

I really hate it when she goes on about Steve. She was telling him to order stuff during the Lime Tree Pantry show, for goodness sake. Does he actually watch her shows? You'd think he'd appreciate the peace and quiet.

She was doing the same during the Diamonique show!

I really like Catherine, she's one of my favourite presenters but we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Is anyone else sick of........

I was thinking the self same thing during the Lime Tree Pie show.

In what way does filling your gob so full of food you cannot speak, help to sell the product?

She ate so much it was unbelievable, manners are something clearly not on the agenda in her house. And if she wants Steve to buy something, why doesn't she do it before the show? It is all so false, I cannot bear her at all. In fact, I have been watching for far too long, most of the presenters now are quite unbearable. Most of them are so totally phony,suppose it is something that comes with the territory on a shopping channel.

I was thinking the self same thing during the Lime Tree Pie show.

In what way does filling your gob so full of food you cannot speak, help to sell the product?

She ate so much it was unbelievable, manners are something clearly not on the agenda in her house. And if she wants Steve to buy something, why doesn't she do it before the show? It is all so false, I cannot bear her at all. In fact, I have been watching for far too long, most of the presenters now are quite unbearable. Most of them are so totally phony,suppose it is something that comes with the territory on a shopping channel.

I thought the same yesterday during the Lindt show, and then there she was stuffing her face again today. And not just nibbling to try it, but full on mouthfuls so that, like you said, she couldn't speak. But then again, I have to say no speaking or noise was better than the oohs and aarrgghs we were also getting.

one of my youngsters call her 'giraffe neck'........so i cant watch her now without grinning like an inane idiot that i am & imagining a giraffe.......but she does have a neck that goes on forever........+ i am not over keen on her....suppose she might not like me either but hey the world has to go round

~Steve~ had to buy something from a craft show too!..not sure he made it before it sold out :59:

I always thought the presenters viewed ALL the items upcoming in the shows so's to know what is being sold and chat about ????

It's all a ploy to get us to ~jump to the phones~ before a sell out.. :54:

daydreamer

I think all those 'ooohhhs' and 'ahhhhhs' are very attractive and Steve must be a lucky man!

I think they should see KFC buckets then she could lick her fingers too!

Very seductive lady.

Lol!

Latest posts

Back